Could someone vectorize a logo for me?

Andeh

is teahte tbungafloed
Car(s)
Fiestas, Mondeos, Anglia, Austin 7, Corsair, Chrys
Hello!

Large favour to ask here, but another forum I'm a member of (yes, I'm a cheat :p) is just branching out into having it's first stands at car shows and the like, and we quite desperately need a better quality version of the logo for making banners etc.

The original was created in this tiny size, unfortunately, so if anyone could make a lovely clean vector, It'd be very much appreciated.

c09qef..jpg

(Blue background is just an artifact of the forum, it can be ignored).

If you had a link to the original creator or at least a font name it would go a long way to making it quicker

Seems you're right, the lower case text is shorter than usual, threw me off :/

how's that, it's not a 100% copy, but near enough. Whoever made your original one didn't really measure the sides so everything was off

Last edited:
Do you need the vector file for poster/banner printing? What I posted is just large enough to show detail, I can give you the file so you can print whatever quality needed and maybe some shirts.

PS don't forget to post photos of banners :)

PS: Edited the image a bit, replaced my earlier post, the wheel details weren't aligned

Last edited:
Impressive stuff. Also I should really join that forum, I certainly consider myself a classic car fan. :D

Impressive stuff. Also I should really join that forum, I certainly consider myself a classic car fan. :D

You should, there's plenty of Landy stuff going on to please you as well!