Counter strike: Source or Day of defeat: Source?

Counter strike: Source or Day of defeat: Source?

• Total voters

Vltros

Car(s)
2011 Honda CR-Z 1977 Ford Fiesta MK1
Played Both!!!!

It's just a matter of: Do you prefer modern combat or WW2 based Combat?? Yeah! I know some of the Multiplayer modes change but I really think the only difference is in the setting.

But I Would probably choose Day of The Defeat.

HSV GTS

CS:S, only because of the continued support by valve and all the user created maps and game modes. DoD on the other hand, only has 5 offical maps IIRC and it has retarded recoil.

jeffy777

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'04 Toyota Sienna, crippled people like vans....
hmmm, how about neither? lol. CS:S is fun, but a bit too arcadey for me, and the lack of iron sights is a bummer. For now CoD2 is holding me over till CoD4 Modern Warfare comes out. I used to be a BF2 man, but the bullet spread, medic/nade spamming, etc. finally ruined it for me.

I<3myV8

What you want is Red Orchesta. It only has iron sights. Realistic, lots of maps, and continuing support from the developers.

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Dude, there are TONS of mods and maps for DoD. Back when I played, I was so very often on a custom map.

D-Fence

Mrs. IceBone
Car(s)
John Pooper Works
CS:S, only because of the continued support by valve and all the user created maps and game modes. DoD on the other hand, only has 5 offical maps IIRC and it has retarded recoil.
It has REALISTIC recoil. And DoD:S isn?t full of retarded kiddies :D

Goose+

It has REALISTIC recoil. And DoD:S isn?t full of retarded kiddies :D
Oh, I thought you said DOD:S WAS fulled of retarded kiddies. I just had to delete my massive reply.

Anyway, DODS has many map:

CTF:
Avalanche
Donner
Flash
Argentan
Kalt
Anzio

Demolision:
Jagd
Colmar

Customs:

four towers
Canyon
Loads more..

DODS is probably the best WW2 FPS to date. :mrgreen:

m4v1s

Car(s)
1996 VW Passat GLX
I play both, but I only play one at a time. What I mean is Ill play one for 2-4 months, get bored of it, then switch to the other for a few months then switch back. Both games are amazing as long as you find good people to play with. I voted for CSS cause thats what Im playing now.