Covid 19 CRISIS

I don't...have to prove anything? The poo is supposed to represent that I agree with the fact that the worker is unlikely to face any serious consequence apart from dismissal on the worst case scenario? I personally believe that has more to do with the American legal system and not race, but that's neither here nor there.

Try not to read too much into reactions. Facepalm picard is also sent as mild teasing. ;)

I don't...have to prove anything? The poo is supposed to represent that I agree with the fact that the worker is unlikely to face any serious consequence apart from dismissal on the worst case scenario? I personally believe that has more to do with the American legal system and not race, but that's neither here nor there.

Try not to read too much into reactions. Facepalm picard is also sent as mild teasing. ;)
Alright. I wasn’t sure as you could tell. Sorry!

Care to copy the contents of the link? Due to God Damn Privacy Regulations, it’s unavailable in the EU.

Not enough freezers too :

Best vaccine yet?

How the Novavax Vaccine Works​

Wisconsin worker deliberately spoils 500 COVID vaccine doses.

A Milwaukee pharmacist was arrested Thursday and accused of "tampering with and causing the destruction" of more than 550 doses of the Moderna vaccine against the coronavirus last week, Grafton, Wis., police confirmed.

In a statement, Grafton Police Department officials said the pharmacist — now fired from the Advocate Aurora Health hospital system — was arrested on recommended charges of first-degree recklessly endangering safety, adulterating a prescription drug and criminal damage to property.

Officials did not release the individual's identity "pending formal advisement of charges" but said that in a written statement to Aurora Health public safety officials, he admitted "to intentionally removing the vaccine knowing that if not properly stored the vaccine would be ineffective."

The Moderna vials must be stored between 36 to 46 degrees Fahrenheit. They can remain effective for up to 12 hours if left at room temperature. Beyond that, the drug is rendered useless.

During a teleconference Thursday, Chief Aurora Medical Group Officer Jeff Bahr told reporters that the former employee deliberately removed the vials from refrigeration on two separate occasions — on Dec. 24 overnight, then returning them to proper storage, and then again on Dec. 25 into Saturday morning, The Associated Press reported.

A pharmacy technician discovered them outside the refrigerator on Christmas morning.

As a result, health care workers were forced to throw out about 570 doses of vaccine. However, some people were given the medicine that had been left out.

Grafton police detectives reported 57 patients received those injections.

The pharmacist told investigators he knew "that people who received the vaccinations would think they had been vaccinated against the virus when in fact they were not," officials said.

The value of the spoiled doses is estimated to be between $8,000 and $11,000.

The suspect is currently being held in the Ozaukee County jail.

Where do we even start? :wall:
Family members (*sigh*...yes, in Wisconsin) cheered this nutjob's actions.

Robert Kennedy Jr. is one of the most high-level and opponents to vaccines, and especially these. He's otherwise pretty well-respected, has a long record of environmentalism. He is also a well-spoken opponent. His opinions were the tipping point for a lot of my family about not trusting the vaccines.

Last edited:
They go nowhere, it's not worth the effort to care.

Ah yes, this gives off all the right signals, you walking pile of smegma. You had one job, ONE JOB! It's thanks to arseholes like this I have to watch from afar when they bury one of the people I jused to LARP with. She was 28 and in good health, then caught Covid and simply suffocated to death due to her lungs being damaged beyond repair. But hey, he -really- needed that vacation.

We've had our share of Canadian public officials going on vacation in the South (Caribbean, USA, etc...).

One even went as far as post on Facebook and Twitter pre-recorded messages of him at home to hide his trip...