Covid 19 CRISIS

You shouldnt have to click to see this

EWLSY3vXsAIHjcx

HipHopPublicHealth

^ and the USS Roosevelt and the meat packing facility. Dense institutional living and working arrangements. Imagine if dorms had not been emptied? Imagine opening up schools knowing this? Looking at you American south

That is why nursing homes/assisted living facilities are having such a tough time. Many people in a close environment is a recipe for disaster when a viral bug gets in there.

Is also what happened the migrant worker 'Dormitories', eight people to a room, slums in Singapore.

Odds are pretty much the same can happen all over the Gulf states too.

McLaren F1

8,500 respirators produced ... for nothing?

Mirrors some of the issues in the UK.
Air Liquide has teamed up with PSA, Valeo and Schneider Electric to produce 10,000 artificial respirators. This mobilization of French industry must meet the urgent needs of caregivers. But an investigation by the Radio France investigation cell shows that they are unsuitable for Covid-19 patients.
https://www.franceinter.fr/coronavirus-8-500-respirateurs-produits-pour-rien

UK also dropped the Dyson contract, but they may get supplied to other countries.

I am getting really sick of hearing the phrase "once in a lifetime".

"Once in a lifetime" my ass, my count is three pandemics and two epidemics. Didn't we get told "once in a lifetime" recession too.

We didn't start the fire but a bunch of assholes held us down when we tried to fight it. Then they turned on huge fans, aimed them at the base of the fire, and threw in the furniture while calling millennials names. That's what will happen again, guaran-fuckin-tee it. Somehow it will all come back to millennials don't want to work.

1240036086946181121-png__700.jpg

add it to my predictions

"Once in a lifetime" my ass, my count is three pandemics and two epidemics. Didn't we get told "once in a lifetime" recession too.
Eh, we haven’t had anything on this scale or this deadly since spanish flu, not all pandemics are created equal.

I keep seeing a lot of these cheap ventilator designs from different companies and garage-engineers. Real Engineering did a video a while ago on why most of these cheap designs won't work and may actually cause injury.