Covid 19 CRISIS

It's funny how all these countries that at first were like 'nah we can handle it w/o lockdown' are now "holly shit lockdown". Really shows how similar people are no matter where they are.

So you'll probably end up seeing this in the news down the road. A man and his daughter playing ball when the heavy hand of the police state crush their happiness because of the quarantine.

https://kdvr.com/news/man-arrested-...rk-for-allegedly-violating-social-distancing/

Something about it though... Video was by Former City Councilman Kirby Wallin. Wallin caries a chip on his shoulder from a local dispute. I think it feels set up somehow.

I don't quite think they quite thought the mask color choice through...

EFKM2d2.jpg

^ yeah it kinda looks green

ummm also kinda weird that the NBCWashington icon different than their current twitter feed shows.

Ken Webster Jr... google... research complete... yep total asshat

^ yeah it kinda looks green

ummm also kinda weird that the NBCWashington icon different than their current twitter feed shows.
You think it's fake? it wouldn't be the first time I ate the Onion.

Ken Webster Jr... google... research complete... yep total asshat

I'm not sure how the messenger's personality relates to the message?

How does Trump wear a mask how does Pence... They dont. This guy is a conservative radio producer. Its like trusting Bill Maher with religion. But sure trust the guy who wants to free Martin Shkreli that asshole who jacked up the price of drugs. Dumb with that idea and attacking on a slip of a mask yeah hes objective.

*googles*

Ah, I see, she's a Democrat. I didn't know that. You seem to be looking at it with partisan eyes. I just saw someone in the crux of the issue not wearing a mask properly.

This still does not change she isn't wearing it properly.

I am looking at it though partisan eyes as its being used for partisan purposes. Its race bating and its going to be picked up by every racist website. So the game is going to be to try to find anytime that a person who is doing something for others slips.

Dont forget Republicans mocked the idea of the coronavirus, then mocked the idea of the bailout, then mocked the idea of it being that bad...

200305_atm_gaetz_mask_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

The truth is I dont want to have to post a picture of every Republican who wears a mask improperly but trust me there will be people who do it. You dont want partisan Gov Dewine was a good Republican and expanded the stay at home order after trump said "the cure cant be worse the the disease"

Last edited:
Its race bating and its going to be picked up by every racist website.

:blink:

The truth is I dont want to have to post a picture of every Republican who wears a mask improperly but trust me there will be people who do it. You dont want partisan Gov Dewine was a good Republican and expanded the stay at home order after trump said "the cure cant be worse the the disease"

That is sensible. See? No need for partisanism in a crisis. Which reminds me...

A Honduran living in Italy has passed away due to Covid.

^ are Missouri hospitals closed on Sundays?

Just looking at March 29th and April 5th amazing drops

Last edited:
Apparently were are nearing the peak here in Quebec.

quebec-20200407.png

The death predictions were just announced, between 1263 and 8860 death before the end of the month. We are currently at 150.

^ are Missouri hospitals closed on Sundays?

Just looking at March 29th and April 5th amazing drops

@Dr_Grip pointed out it may have something to do with certain agencies that report to the Mo DHSS (Department of Health and Senior Services) may not on the weekends. Giving a spike each Monday.

Its race bating and its going to be picked up by every racist website.
WTF? How is this race bating?

dont want to have to post a picture of every Republican who wears a mask improperly
Some dude you don't like said:
This woman is the Chair of the Congressional Coronavirus taskforce
Kind of expect her to know wtf she's doing... She deserves all of the ridicule for being ignorant. This is no different than everyone making fun of the "internet is a series of tubes" guy.

Kind of expect her to know wtf she's doing... She deserves all of the ridicule for being ignorant. This is no different than everyone making fun of the "internet is a series of tubes" guy.

Yeah ok let's throw her under the bus along with anyone who doesn't wear a mask. You know like our President who said he would if he "thought it was important" which is why he's not. Though she is wearing one when the photo was snapped it had slipped off her nose during an interview... the bitch. I don't know how you haven't took up arms to get her and the President crucified. Though he isn't wearing one, which isn't that bad because they we can't see the issue at all, so he can't be all bad. She had hers momentarily slip while she was talking... the bitch. How ignorant of her responding to a reporter and not at all times keeping it exactly straight. Yeah I can see why her attempt to have a mask is much more upsetting. You would think her big nose would help the bitch how dare she let it not at all times cover her face.

Last edited: