Covid 19 CRISIS

Its also a talking point from you know to blame you know who

He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named?

And here I thought this guy hated a certain glasses wearing teen with a wood stick and an owl.

Just shows how upset people are that they would risk their life to protest.

Wouldn't so bad if the US had a central plan and control for the Crisis.

So it's all right for them to kill other people by spreading the virus because they are upset?

So it's all right for them to kill other people by spreading the virus because they are upset?

Never said anything like that. Just saying how bad things are.

"It's not a second wave, they never really got rid of the first wave," says @ScottGottliebMD on #COVID19 outbreaks in Arizona, Texas, South Carolina and North Carolina. "The more concerning part is they haven't been able to isolate what the source of the infection is."

I just want to note I was against the racist lock down before it became cool to be against it.

Circular argument is very circular.

You're right. I was just being a dick. Lock downs aren't racist. The protests should be ended by force to keep the quarantine.

Last edited:
I was just being a dick.
If you stop being one, it will be much appreciated.

Lock downs aren't racist. The protests should be ended by force to keep the quarantine.
Nonsense. People should wear (like many do) face masks, keep a distance and remain peaceful. Along with staying outdoors, that would (or indeed does) reduce the risk of infection greatly.

Great! so far, it seems things are calming down in the Chicago area. We're now down to under 100 cases per day this week.
Capture.PNG

The cases in Sweden is slowly going down. But the scary thing is that around 75% of the deaths are people over 70. We killed off over 3000 of our elderly because of bad routines and in the case of privately owned assisted facilities, penny-pinching on protective equipment. The companies running these care homes will probably not face any charges and it makes my blood boil thinking about it. Profits is #1, who cares if a few elderly dies? Cretins...

The cases in Sweden is slowly going down. But the scary thing is that around 75% of the deaths are people over 70. We killed off over 3000 of our elderly because of bad routines and in the case of privately owned assisted facilities, penny-pinching on protective equipment. The companies running these care homes will probably not face any charges and it makes my blood boil thinking about it. Profits is #1, who cares if a few elderly dies? Cretins...

Yeah, similar here, the county I'm in has around %72 deaths on those in nursing homes. That to me is unacceptable and knowing a few who work for these places, it's no wonder so many older people don't want to stay in them even if they need to be monitored based on current conditions they have. It sucks how our ability to care for old people sucks so much.