Covid 19 CRISIS

So the kids can learn things and be told they're delusional when they're older, genius!

If they survive.

May the odds be ever in your favor

Now as Covid spirals out of control with skyrocketing infection rates the plan to open up a majority of schools across America can be described as playing Russian roulette. We told you it wasn't a hoax, we told you to wear mask, we told you reopening was too soon, we're telling you come up with alternative plans for schools.

We told you it wasn't a hoax, we told you to wear mask, we told you reopening was too soon, we're telling you come up with alternative plans for schools.
Hurr durr, wu’rr just gunna pray the COVID away! Stoopit libs don’t even know what prayer can do!

Oh, the irony.

Random Thought (COVID Edition).

So with of the previous thinking of "we need to save energy and waste less!" seemingly has gone out of the window during all of this virus stuff. To which is fine, something way more important is taking priority however, do you think we'll get back to that way sooner rather than later? For some reason my default when thinking of saving materials and not using non-renewable or hard to recycle packaging, I go to healthcare items and to a lesser extent, consumer goods. Like the plastic straw debate or hospital room non-woven materials.

I'm probably talking out of my ass.

I'm going to honest Craig I'm not sad. I think all 14 deserved to get sick and hopefully will be scared forever. I noticed he didn't renounce Trump just said that Covid was real. Democrats have said that from day one. His hero leader Trump told them it was a hoax. Accept responsibility for your own dumbass behavior Trump said he won't. We ought to carve T into their forehead so anytime they talk we are reminded they voted for Trump, they called it a hoax, they spread the disease, they can't be trusted again.

I'm going to honest Craig I'm not sad. I think all 14 deserved to get sick and hopefully will be scared forever. I noticed he didn't renounce Trump just said that Covid was real. Democrats have said that from day one. His hero leader Trump told them it was a hoax. Accept responsibility for your own dumbass behavior Trump said he won't. We ought to carve T into their forehead so anytime they talk we are reminded they voted for Trump, they called it a hoax, they spread the disease, they can't be trusted again.

Dehumanization going well then?

What have I said that's not true?

Trump called Covid a hoax? Nope he did that. He mocked reporters who wore a mask? Yep did that. Trump said liberate Michigan? Oh yeah after his supporters stormed the statehouse. Then yes he is responsible because the buck stops... "I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY!"

He won't so after we hold him accountable we ought to hold his supporters accountable.

Look at what Trump's supporter and victim had to say
You cannot imagine my guilt at having been a denier, carelessly shuffling through this pandemic, making fun of those wearing masks and social distancing. You cannot imagine my guilt at knowing that my actions convinced both our families it was safe when it wasn’t.
For those who deny the virus exists or who downplay its severity, let me assure you: The coronavirus is very real and extremely contagious.

I'm supposed to feel bad that a person with the same information as me couldn't figure out how not to call it a scamdemic and get infected. Let em die. We should have had Covid deniers opt out of medical care

Last edited:
No, what you said is true. And you shouldn't feel bad for him if you don't want to. But there is a difference between not feeling bad for them, and wishing for them to be scarred and traumatized for life for taking longer in admitting they were in the wrong. Even an admission of guilt is not enough, even an admission that going too deep into the nonsense trump propaganda machine is throwing is but a token effort. They should be shunned and chastised.

The definition of dehumanization is "To remove from a person the special human qualities of independent thought, feeling for other people". On the basis of your reaction to this man's realization and apology, I am forced to agree that the Trump administration has indeed made it way easier to dehumanize groups that you do not like. The T on the forehead was also a nice touch; Trump uses Nazi imagery all the time, why not do the same and call for branding the undesirables? It's a race to the bottom anyway.

He didn't denounce Trump he just said he felt guilty for being wrong about Covid. Boo hoo hoo he's basically saying he's sad to have been caught. I was a registered Republican and I worked for Republicans. I renounced Trump, his ideology, and the party. I didn't say well mistakes were made and then go back to making the same mistakes.

It's not a question of wanting them scared for life the virus will do that to their lungs. forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit. Which is to say never forget

Last edited:
Never forgetting who was/is a Trump supporter is a bit tricky because lots of these people do their LeVeL best to make the evidence disappear. They can also disappear altogether from any place where people challenge them; whenever I leave my own personal Facebook bubble full of airplanes and nice people, a lot of what I see is appalling. So I dread the things the Trumpettes say when they’re among themselves, hidden away from the real world. All of which makes it harder to figure out whom you can trust.

By the way, what do we estimate will be the size of the pile of BS the “Trumpublicans” will dump on the next President?

Sorry, but "let em die" is more than a bit harsh.

Yes it's harsh but they have chosen poorly No Mask = Liberty and Death

The US political climate is so polarized and extremized that it produces thoughts you'd expect in a civil war or something like that.

It is hard to repudiate maybe a lifetime of something (conservativism or liberalism alike) only to be met with scorn, Ts on the forehead kind of language, rage and other excesses. Whatever the reason.

Plus, it requires time, effort, the will to understand, to listen, to reflect, which is something increasingly lacking on both parts.

They won't change until they will think there is a BETTER perspective than what they already hold; until then, it will be scorn, shame, rationalization, scorn, shame, rationalization, ad libitum.

If you want to help the process of changement, to promote a new way of thinking, to encourage the abandonment of disfunctional positions, you have to make room for at least respecting the other person as a person, as sinner as they may be, and to aknowledging their process, showing that a different mindset will produce different outcomes.