Covid 19 CRISIS

This is a smart guy...

Awww, where is the red nose?

Well, the people who keep touching their masks can indeed increase their risk of infection, but I’m not at all sure whether the man in the video was focusing on the touching or on the wearing.

Hes repeating what he heard from Plandemic with Dr. Judy Mikovits who is a conspiracy monger that Bill Gates and Big Pharma are in cahoots, or that vaccines lead to autism, she advocates that disease didn't exist before pharmacology and that everything can be cured by natural remedies.

Here is my favorite quote of her: "Why would you close the beach? You’ve got sequences in the soil, in the sand. You’ve got healing microbes in the ocean in the salt water. That’s insanity"

Throw some dirt on it medicine at its best.

Yeah, both my mom and sister sent me that fucking video. I watched it to make sure I could make an informed response and backchecked with other sources. Fuck you, Judy, you're a dirty con-women preying on those that clearly can't think for themselves. Also, you're very near my moms age to which she took what you said like catnip as she also thinks vaccines cause autism and think essential oils cure ailments. Mom used to be such a clean freak while I was growing up, now, something happened, so thanks for that.

St. Louis is still well and truly FUCKED.
Stay safe!

Are there any good ideas where the sudden increase may have started? I keep reading about “superspreader events” where just one person who is, for some reason, particularly contagious infects lots of people. To my layman’s eyes, that curve looks like this occurred in your area some two weeks before July 8.

Stay safe!

Are there any good ideas where the sudden increase may have started? I keep reading about “superspreader events” where just one person who is, for some reason, particularly contagious infects lots of people. To my layman’s eyes, that curve looks like this occurred in your area some two weeks before July 8.

GOVERNOR PARSON ANNOUNCES MISSOURI WILL FULLY REOPEN, ENTER PHASE 2 OF RECOVERY PLAN ON JUNE 16

I'd wager it was reopening with out a real plan. But hey OPEN UP THE SCHOOLS! The president said kids are immune let's get em in there and spreading this shit.

Yeah, unelected Parson dragged his feet for as long as possible before he issued a shelter in place order, I believe it wasn't until sometime in mid April when he finally pulled his head out of his ass. And he couldn't reopen things fast enough. Parson is a moron who only wants to appease the piss baby in chief, he cares more about protecting bunny & clud than anything else.

God I hate that man.

My sister works at STL city hall and her unwashed asshole of a boss has been making people come in as often as he possibly can, and there's already been at least two confirmed cases in the building. The second was just a few weeks ago. They tested everyone in mid June but have refused to do another round because "well it's just so gosh dern expensive!". The fuckwits in charge ignore the fact that they could eliminate anyone being exposed if they just let them work from home, but that would be the smart thing to do, instead they settle for just scrubbing the building for a few days before sending everyone back in.

If she catches it because she had to go into work, her boss and I are going to have a little chat.

From what I've seen, most people, say 95%, are wearing masks. But around 20% aren't bothering to wear them correctly, like they still leave their nose exposed for whatever reason. The 5% who wear nothing always seem to be doing it as an act of defiance, like no one is going to tell them what to do. Every place around here has mandated masks but they're not bothering to enforce it at all. I don't know why, maybe they're sick of dealing with 40 year old men throwing a temper tantrum.

I've had to wear the same N95 mask for months now, and yes I know the risks that involves and that it's really not a wise idea, but my options are limited. Just last week I was able to score some disposable cloth masks but the loose fit and zero filtration make me feel like it's just a placebo level of protection. I do have a new N95 mask but it's too damn small for my giant head, it doesn't cover enough of my face and just wants to scrunch up and leave gaps.

Sorry, but "let em die" is more than a bit harsh.
In Singapore you are automatically an organ donor unless you opt out; if you do, then you place yourself at the very bottom of the organ recipient list. It's the consequence for your choices, and I would be 100% fine if there was a way to place the Willfully Ignorant who are spreading this disease at the bottom of the list for care so that those who are doing everything they can to fight the spread and/or provide essential services can be treated. Running around coughing on groceries, not wearing a mask, and spreading lies is why this disease is continuing to spread - it's not dehumanizing to say that someone's victims should get care before they do.

This applies to the liberals in California who violated mandates by going to beaches just as much as the "Trump 2020 MAGA" crowd.

Canada AFAIK is starting to increase the fines for Americans that are crossing the boarder to get to Alaska.

https://www.bellinghamherald.com/news/coronavirus/article244604612.html

Though Americans still will be allowed to travel through Canada to Alaska for non-discretionary purposes during the coronavirus pandemic, the so-called “Alaska loophole” has been tightened and travelers will be on the clock. The news comes as CTV News reports that six Americans were each fined $1,000 for violating Canada’s Quarantine Act in British Columbia. The British Columbia Royal Canadian Mounted Police did not report where the U.S. citizens were stopped or under what circumstances, CTV reported. The Canada Border Services Agency announced in a release Thursday, July 30, that beginning at 12:01 a.m. Friday it will begin enforcing stricter rules and additional entry conditions for those choosing to drive through Canada to get to Alaska. “These measures are put in place to further reduce the risk of introduction of COVID-19 cases and to minimize the amount of time that in-transit travelers are in Canada,” the release stated.

Among the new transit requirements, the release said foreign nationals:

▪ Must enter Canada through one of five ports of entry: Abbotsford/Huntingdon, B.C. (Sumas crossing in Whatcom County); Coutts, Alberta; Kingsgate, B.C.; North Portal, Saskatchewan; or Osoyoos, B.C.

▪ Will be allowed a “reasonable” period to travel to Alaska.
▪ Will be limited to using the most direct route between their point of entry and their intended point of exit.
▪ Must avoid national parks, leisure sites and tourism activities.
▪ Before entering Alaska, must report at the nearest Canada Border Services Agency point of entry to confirm their exit from Canada.

While in transit through Canada, travelers will be issued a vehicle “hang tag” for their rear-view mirror for the duration of the trip, according to the release. The front of the tag will make it clear that travelers are in transit and the date they must exit Canada, while the back will remind travelers of the conditions of their travel and a list of public health and safety measures to follow. Americans can also return from Alaska through Canada, but the points of entry into Canada are not limited. Travelers still must satisfy a border services officer at their point of entry that they meet the requirements for entry into Canada, and they are encouraged to have documentation to demonstrate the purpose of their travel, the release stated. Any travelers exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms will be denied entry.

Travelers also are asked to:
▪ Avoid contact with others while traveling.
▪ Stay in their vehicle as much as possible.
▪ Avoid unnecessary stops.
▪ Always practice physical distancing.
▪ Pay at the pump for gas.
▪ Use drive-thru food pickup.
▪ Wear a face covering while traveling.
▪ Ensure good hygiene practices at rest stops.

The U.S.-Canada border has been closed to all non-essential traffic in an effort to slow the spread of coronavirus during the pandemic since March 21. The closure has been extended three times and is currently set to expire Aug. 21. More than 100 people a day, mostly Americans, are being turned back by Canadian authorities while the border between the two countries is closed, according to a Vancouver (B.C) Sun story earlier this month.

Failure to comply with the Quarantine Act could lead to a $750,000 fine and/or imprisonment of up to six months, the release states.