Covid 19 CRISIS

As in... resulting children will be severely damaged (I'm thinking of Contergan, for example)...?
As in "that's so likely we'd rather not find out in trials": Trial participants of reproductive age were asked to use two(!) kinds of contraception when having sex.

EDIT: I don't think this is a huge issue/dealbreaker for the drug since it's known and can be taken into account when prescribing. I mostly think it's darkly ironic that people refuse to take the vaccine because it would mess with their DNA when it does not, but that the alternative drug actually does.

Last edited:
Merck's molnupiravir proves to be extremely effective in preventing severe covid in first study, halving the amount of people getting hospitalized or dying compared to placebo.

This is of course a game-changer as it throws a lifeline to those refusing to get vaccinated against covid. Ironically, though, one of the side-effects of the drug is that it (temporarily) fucks with people's DNA, so one should not try to reproduce for a few months after treatment - which is exactly what anti-vaxxers claim the vaccine does.

But altering an Anti-Vaxxers DNA is probably a good thing, how much worse could it get?

• Haha
Reactions: lip
Screen Shot 2021-10-02 at 2.07.47 PM.png

I can't get it out of my head that this thumbnail of experimental COVID treatment pills looks like beans.

Hooray beans, I guess? Hooray beans!

I thought hamburger meat.
:dunno:

I thought they looked like those small sausages you get in continental breakfast buffets... :dunno:

On one hand, it really is tiring dealing with shitheels like this on an almost daily basis. And on the other, they do provide job security, because there's always going to be more of them to deal with. Just because Rogan is rich and famous doesn't mean a single thing that falls out of his mouth is in any way correct or right, he's a fucking idiot with a microphone, shitheads like him used to only have a reach that went as far as a city street corner.

Couple of observations: Funny how Rand Paul mentions Jonathan Isaac a couple times as if he would care about what Jonathan Isaac is doing if it weren’t to prove his point.

Also find it funny that Becerra first says that he isn’t familiar with the Israeli research but later in the video he says his team has taken it into account.

Couple of observations: Funny how Rand Paul mentions Jonathan Isaac a couple times as if he would care about what Jonathan Isaac is doing if it weren’t to prove his point.

Also find it funny that Becerra first says that he isn’t familiar with the Israeli research but later in the video he says his team has taken it into account.

Hey! what's up?!

So it looks like our 4th wave is on a steady downward path. That's quite a relief, because for a while, it looked like the situation was not any better than last year, despite the vaccination progress.

I really hope the approval of the vaccine for the 6-12 YO comes soon, that way our whole family would be protected.

85% of the eligible population (12+) are now fully vaccinated, yet we still wear a mask everywhere we go inside.

It is nice to forgo the mask when we visit friends and family.

NewCases-2021-10-04.png

Hospitalizations-critical-2021-10-04.png

Covid stupidity and MMA are not just limited to Joe Rogan. This is just one story out of many dozens since the start of the pandemic I could link to, but I won't. This is just the latest example. Penn isn't even the first one to try and get into politics either, look up an MMA fighter named Tito Ortiz. Ran on a platform of sucking fuckwad's dick and "MAH FREEDUMS!", was elected to the Huntington Beach city council, then resigned after about 6 months.