Craig(B)'s List - Oddities and Weird Stuff

That Murena is cool, but that price is nuts.

GRtak;n3541849 said:

Yeah, but it is one of 11, and was owned by royalty.

GRtak;n3541849 said:

^ This, on both points.

TC;n3541853 said:
Yeah, but it is one of 11, and was owned by royalty.

Elvis doesn't add anything to the value unless it can be proven. Still, to me at least, it doesn't make it worth 3 times the price the car should be.

[No message]

Haven't visited this thread much since the vb5 upgrade, but that doesn't mean I haven't been all over CL. Been really active over on my sub. Everything archived in the comments.

CrzRsn;n3544828 said:
Haven't visited this thread much since the vb5 upgrade, but that doesn't mean I haven't been all over CL. Been really active over on my sub. Everything archived in the comments.

I've been watching them. Great and weird stuff! :D

GRtak;n3544941 said:

I like the 1979 since it's an odd survivor. V6, auto, A/C and no radio? Weird.

The 1978 is a nicer car. Is that instrument panel factory?

I don't like the 1981. Way too Joe Dirt. Typical trade only BS too. I'll pass...

Yes, that is a factory instrument panel, I am not sure when it started like that (70, with the body change?), but it did continue through 81 with that body change.

EAST BOUNDIN’ DOWN!

I do like that era of Corvette and that's not a bad price considering what they bring now.

​​​​​​Who doesn't enjoy a good woodie? :D Unfortunately, I don't quite get this one. It's one of those where they were too concerned with if they could, rather than if they should.

At least the paint looks decent...