Craig(B)'s List - Oddities and Weird Stuff

Not enough crazy and rich people combined with a love for maintaining a certain type of car. I'd love to get more wagons or keep them on the road but I'm only crazy, not rich and crazy.

The fact that someone bought the tooling and kept building these has always intrigued me. I wonder why more cars don't get that treatment?

Studebaker was bankrupt and I believe that the assets were all sold off. If not for the bankruptcy, the tooling never would get sold off like that.

Last edited:
I agree. The Olds is nice, but whaaa???

I would really like to have the other two though.

I have not inquired, but that is more than I would want to know. If I were to buy the car, it would get paint and a upholstery.

That mercury, brown and vinvyl wood....

That Seville has to be the ugliest things I’ve ever seen.

The Packard is sweet. The wagon is mega brown. Cragers need to be used far less often, and the Keystones would be much better.

The Seville is not ugly, it is so very awkward. If they would have used The same style trunk as on the same year Eldorodo, it would like like a long Eldo and be fine. But no, make it awkward.

Resubmit the Eldorado? I is confused.

I guess that's it, awkward. It's like it's meant to harken back to the '30s and it just doesn't quite work. I remember having a die cast off one as a young lad and didn't like it then.

Sorry, rescue it. It had been a long day (a 4.5 hour trip turned into a 13.5 hour slog over snowy mountain passes) and I didn't proof read.