Craig(B)'s List - Oddities and Weird Stuff

Yup, that Diplomat would be worth about 1/3 that without the 440, I reckon. Neat build with AC and the magazine feature. Low mileage to boot. BUT IT'S A GODDAMN DIPLOMAT!!! WHO LOVES M BODIES THAT MUCH?!??
A certain YouTuber from Pennsylvania if I had to guess.

Impala - Did I ever tell you of the 1965 that my step-mother had that had been her grandmother's? It was a 327 Powerglide car and in need of a complete restoration. She sold it to a family that restored it, but sadly it was wrecked a few years later. I always wanted to put a big block and a 4-speed in it, but you know...

Anyway, this one seems super nice. I wouldn't touch it. Though, I am a bit of a broken record, doesn't this seem high for a 307/PG car?

T-Bird - $10k is a crackpot price. It's nice, but it's not a desirable model or year. Might get $5k to the right person. Oh and needs wheels badly.

Nope, you never told me(that I can remember anyway).

It is a bit overpriced. $15k feels like where it should be in my opinion.

I posted the T bird for the unusual nature of it.

I like 1953 Chevrolets. They aren't nearly as common/sought after as the tri-5s and look better than two years of those anyway.

Price seems fair if the car is as nice as it looks on the photos, but speaking of which. What the hell is with people taking photos of photos or screen shoting their own screen?

The Subaru is a no go for me because of automatic, but let's dissect it a bit anyway.

One, the obvious. Why are they selling a vehicle with an off color front end? Are cheap Subarus that hard to come by that they'll sell anything? Two, there's absolutely no mention of anything about the car in the ad outside of standard features for that model/trim level. Completely weird...

I like 1953 Chevrolets. They aren't nearly as common/sought after as the tri-5s and look better than two years of those anyway.

Price seems fair if the car is as nice as it looks on the photos, but speaking of which. What the hell is with people taking photos of photos or screen shoting their own screen?

The Subaru is a no go for me because of automatic, but let's dissect it a bit anyway.

One, the obvious. Why are they selling a vehicle with an off color front end? Are cheap Subarus that hard to come by that they'll sell anything? Two, there's absolutely no mention of anything about the car in the ad outside of standard features for that model/trim level. Completely weird...

Red flags on both of them

I assume they meant "the pan is good", but hell, some people like good pain too. lol

DeVille - Beautiful example. I'd drive it only on sunny days, when I wanted to feel like I was the one who capped Hoffa.

1979 Corvette - Nice example of a car that just would be a cruiser. Don't buy it thinking it's going to be fast. ?

1985 Corvette - Another nice example. Two complaints: 1. The color scheme isn't that great. Two-tone blue goes on pickups. 2. Automatic.

Del Sol - Nice enough. Crazy that these might start becoming collectable.

1947 Ford - I could dig this, the CVPI frame swap is a bit odd for a rod, but eh, at least it's still all Ford.