Crappy parking

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
I hope this is worthy of its own thread, hehehe. :p

Anyways, there's 2 kinds of people in the world. People who park badly and people who hate people that park badly. I even have a photoset on flickr devoted just to hunting down and publicly displaying the ineptitude of these people.

Here's the cream de la crem of my spottings so far:

<_<

What weird ass Chevy is that in the last pic? o_O

[Doing a Homer Simpson] : parking your car diagonally on one or more parking spaces for the handicapped to save up to walking 10 metres to the shops entrance.

Oh, I have 1000s of pictures for this thread. No one is better at crappy parking than italians... will post soon..:D
You have never seen a Spanish supermarket car park, have you? I bet we could give you Italians a run for your money :p

In all my observations, the price of the car is directly proportional to the crappiness of the parking job. I see tons of Mercs and Bimmers parked across spots.

Last edited:
Whaa...??? I don't follow. I don't have a car FYI.

In all my observations, the price of the car is directly proportional to the crappiness of the parking job. I see tons of Mercs and Bimmers parked across spots.

It seems to me that people with high-end cars tend to do terrible parking jobs like that so that nobody can park near them and scratch or dent their rides. Also I think, generally speaking, that as the size of the bank account increases, so too does the sense of entitlement.

Lol, is it bad if i'm looking through those photos going, "Done that, parked there, and like that, yup..." You have to park in some pretty stupid places at construction sites sometimes, I wish I had pics to share.

Oh, I have 1000s of pictures for this thread. No one is better at crappy parking than italians... will post soon..:D
You're right, we're artists in this. :mrgreen:

:lol: love this thread. i'll see if i can snap some at some point :)

You think those are bad? I was at Old Navy (clothing store) on Sunday and some woman parked so close to me that I couldn't open my drivers door so I had to get in my car through my passenger door and she was sitting in her damn car! She didn't even offer to reverse her car so that I could at least get in. I couldn't believe it.