Crappy parking

I'd have tried to open my driver's doors a few times quite hard after i had gotten in.

You think those are bad? I was at Old Navy (clothing store) on Sunday and some woman parked so close to me that I couldn't open my drivers door so I had to get in my car through my passenger door and she was sitting in her damn car! She didn't even offer to reverse her car so that I could at least get in. I couldn't believe it.
You don't say? :p

You think those are bad? I was at Old Navy (clothing store) on Sunday and some woman parked so close to me that I couldn't open my drivers door so I had to get in my car through my passenger door and she was sitting in her damn car! She didn't even offer to reverse her car so that I could at least get in. I couldn't believe it.
I'm usually against responding to idocy with even more idiocy. But in this case I would be all for banging your door into hers numerous times.

...I couldn't open my drivers door so I had to get in my car through my passenger door and she was sitting in her damn car! She didn't even offer to reverse her car so that I could at least get in. I couldn't believe it.
Lol, I would've smacked her car with my door a few times. Wake her up :D.

Lol, I would've smacked her car with my door a few times. Wake her up :D.

i would too.

just another reason to buy an old land rover: you can bash other people's doors without damaging yours :D

i'd have kicked and bashed the doors in, and spray-painted "I'm too self-centered to let others into the cars i park near!"

... And you didnt "accidently" stretch your arm, which happened to be holding something sharp, out the window while you backed out? :p