Crashed Carrera GT

freerider

Story (dutch)

Long story short: Guy lends his CGT to a woman in a hotel and she crashes it badly. Nobody was killed, but injuries are inavoidable (sp?).

DSC_0015.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

http://img74.imageshack.**/img74/6782/dsc00038mn.jpg

Edit: deleted 2 pics, because they where the same ones as above.

jayjaya29 said:
Yeah, where is the other half, damn.

I think the back half is that part in the road... I think.

i think we can all learn a lesson from this..... don't give a supercar to a woman!!!

osabros said:
i think we can all learn a lesson from this..... don't give a supercar to a woman!!!
or any car for that matter ;) :p

And unfortunately, the percentage of good female drivers hasn't increased due to this incident.

but what happened? slide into the first tree and broke in half?

bartboy9891 said:
osabros said:
or any car for that matter ;) :p

<_< :censored:

What are all the police people just standing away at a distance for?? If I were them I'd just go and steal the carbon ceramic brakes.

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
What are all the police people just standing away at a distance for?? If I were them I'd just go and steal the carbon ceramic brakes.

To hell with the brakes, make a run for the targa top. If you have a car, you can have Carrera GT targa roof panels fitted to it. The ultimate in poser but a cool souvenier from that accident. ;)

justin syder said:
SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:

To hell with the brakes, make a run for the targa top. If you have a car, you can have Carrera GT targa roof panels fitted to it. The ultimate in poser but a cool souvenier from that accident. ;)
screw that, i'd just take the tires/rims and put em on my Grand Am. i'd be the coolest kid in the world.

:censored:

wait why does the guy lend a 600K+ car to a woman at a hotel :bangin:

why would he lend a 600K+ care to ANYONE? :bangin:

Nothing that a good buffing wont fix. I maintain there about 8 good women drivers in the world. ever.