Crazy 4turbo V12 R34

seen this a long time ago... but still good to see again

carey965 said:
it looks like the penzoil skyline in gran turismo

Yeah It looked familiar from one of the license test in gran turismo 2 (old) :lol:

In one of the pictures of the magazine articles it says that the guy bought a scale model of the race car and scaled it up life size and used that to build the body

Has there been any videos of this ever?

That is a thing of beauty.

The hair on my neck stands on end just imagining how it goes. Or sounds. Or feels.

Damn them heads are huge. Can I have that engine for the 190e benz I don't own?

oh and SWEET! a forum for chaser/cressida/mark II owners, I love those cars.

Was in max power about 6 months ago. Apparently the nutter Frenchman who owns it didn't like the RB26DETT and stuck a 6 liter AMG Benz v12 in and for some reason threw 4 turbos on it. Kinda like what that chrysler supercar should have been like.

that is insane!!

Holy Mother of God.

That is insane :shock: :shock:

that is awesome :shock: but can skylines really use all that power with all their hi-tech computer stuff?

not much of a skyline left in there, if it was one originally, so either way no high tech stuff

Jacobfox said:
Was in max power about 6 months ago. Apparently the nutter Frenchman who owns it didn't like the RB26DETT and stuck a 6 liter AMG Benz v12 in and for some reason threw 4 turbos on it. Kinda like what that chrysler supercar should have been like.

I can't imagine the sound it would make with a 4 turbo nissan 6cyl RB26

thedguy said:
Damn them heads are huge. Can I have that engine for the 190e benz I don't own?

oh and SWEET! a forum for chaser/cressida/mark II owners, I love those cars.

190e's are awesome, I love the look of the DTM racing ones...

I found that forum because I wanted to find videos of those toyota cars becasue they make a great sound from whatever engine they have in them, kinda like a skyline sound x2

Quite a piece of $$$. Repost too if i recall correctly.

Thrasher said:
190e's are awesome, I love the look of the DTM racing ones...

I prefer the look of the regular 16-valve models. I feel the same about a e30is vs M3's.

First time I saw the Evo II models I thought "hey cool" but then that "it's only cool cause it's a homologation special" hit me, and I realized it's actually quite ugly. Functional, but ugly.