• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Crazy/Stupid things you've done lately...

CanadianLoonie

Car(s)
1993 Acura Integra RS sedan
So, what's the most ridiculous thing you've done recently?

I'll lead by example...

So this past Saturday I was up at a local university where I was going to meet up with some friends. Now, the campus was completely dead and it was a long bus ride there and I NEEDED to empty my bladder urgently.
The first few buildings I tried the doors were locked, and before I can get into the main building to find a washroom, I decided to go against a pillar underneath the building instead of wetting my pants. I quickly scanned around 360 around me and thought the coast was clear, no one walking around and no one close by the windows. So I did my business and as I walked away I did another scan and saw a camera a few feet above where I made my mark. Upon that revelation, I speed-walked away as fog rolled in to cover my esacpe to the bus loop nearby and I took a bus away to another part of the campus.

Okay, it felt good to letting that out... :oops:

yeah, should've thought twice before making that poll :lol:

i know i know... :oops: :?

I spun my Cobra off the road. That probably counts as a crazy or stupid thing. (I hit the gas hard at about 80 MPH on a farm road and the back wheels traded places with the front wheels) No damage to the car except the urine smell contributed by the passenger who got the piss scared out of him. We spun something like five or six times (it was difficult to tell from inside) before it stopped in a shallow irrigation ditch. Big cloud of dust. A couple of truck drivers stopped and helped me lift the car out of the ditch.

I would never do that on purpose, but it was a hell of a lot of fun.

Quote of the week- "I'm never f***ing gettin into any f***ing car you're f***ing driving!" -said my friend, who walked home.

kanderson said:
Quote of the week- "I'm never f***ing gettin into any f***ing car you're f***ing driving!" -said my friend, who walked home.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Erm, mines a bit lame in comparson to kanderson scaring the shit out of his passenger (glad to hear the car's ok I was genuinely worried when I read the first line) :)

My stupidity thing this week was nearly coming close to beating my lap record, gatwick to devon of 3hr 15min (my personal best was in my old imperza 3hr 10min) about 250 miles including single track lanes, farm animals, feking speed camera's and 40mph road works :(

Best part 4 lanes of M25 completely clear 1am, 120mph all the way round not another car in sight!!

Worst part trying to eat ginsters pasty while going airboarne over a bridge and the front bumper hitting the ground :) yes I did throw food all over my self.

On a side note sokda fabia's handle like shite but get good economy.. I want another impreza!!!!

ruu

Well a stupid thing I once did was put my Car & Driver into the blender. Yes, I put a magazine into the blender. I was tired, I didn't turn it on though.

glad to hear the car's ok I was genuinely worried when I read the first line

I'm always driving that thing on the edge. Why own a car like that if you don't do the 0-100-0 test between every intersection?? :)

kanderson said:
Why own a car like that if you don't do the 0-100-0 test between every intersection??

:lol: :lol: ... but after I do that for a while... I get headaches :lol:

mine is not as crazy... just fun. On the Interstate highway in malaysia... me and a couple of guys came up with a crazy idea of a race one day... the race would be 600km long... from Kuala Lumpur, down to Singapore and back. We would see who could make it back first.... ( this isn't just about driving fast, you have to take note if you go too fast, you end up wasting gas and it takes time to fill it up). That was an amazingly fun day but I wouldn't do it again considering I got like 5 speeding tickets mailed to me after 2weeks :lol:

Another one has to be me in jasonchiu's car racing the Porsche Track car on the highway in his Skyline doing about 260-280kph :D

but after I do that for a while... I get headaches

I suppose there's nothing left in my head to ache.

Cops are too busy admiring my car to do anything. About half of the law enforcement around here have taken my car out for a joy ride, so they don't bother me. The local Chief of Police was clocked by radar at over 120 MPH on Center Street, which is a 25 MPH zone. It's a small town with only 20,000 people, so I suppose I wouldn't get away with this in a big city.

I suppose they WOULD care if I did something extremely stupid (such as spinning it into a ditch) but they don't seem to mind when I pass them going 70 in a 25 zone, as long as I don't look like I'm having TOO much fun.

Okay, I'm rubbing it in. If anyone happens to pass through my town, you're welcome to the ride of a lifetime. I promise not to make you piss your pants.

I've never sat or seen a Shelby Cobra in real life... must feel like your in heaven :D

cops over there are much better... over here... when they see a sports car... they will stop you for no reason or catch you when your going like 5kph over the limit... give you a ticket and they will sit in your car and rev it like crazy :(

kanderson said:
I spun my Cobra off the road. That probably counts as a crazy or stupid thing. (I hit the gas hard at about 80 MPH on a farm road and the back wheels traded places with the front wheels) No damage to the car except the urine smell contributed by the passenger who got the piss scared out of him. We spun something like five or six times (it was difficult to tell from inside) before it stopped in a shallow irrigation ditch. Big cloud of dust. A couple of truck drivers stopped and helped me lift the car out of the ditch.

I would never do that on purpose, but it was a hell of a lot of fun.

Good nobody got hurt, but .... are you crazy?? 80 MPH on a farm road? With a Cobra?? That's insane!

kanderson said:
but after I do that for a while... I get headaches

I suppose there's nothing left in my head to ache.

Cops are too busy admiring my car to do anything. About half of the law enforcement around here have taken my car out for a joy ride, so they don't bother me. The local Chief of Police was clocked by radar at over 120 MPH on Center Street, which is a 25 MPH zone. It's a small town with only 20,000 people, so I suppose I wouldn't get away with this in a big city.

I suppose they WOULD care if I did something extremely stupid (such as spinning it into a ditch) but they don't seem to mind when I pass them going 70 in a 25 zone, as long as I don't look like I'm having TOO much fun.

Okay, I'm rubbing it in. If anyone happens to pass through my town, you're welcome to the ride of a lifetime. I promise not to make you piss your pants.

Isn't Utah suppose to be a no-fun state?

I took my daddy's airtrek turbo (with permission) and floored it. Too much turbo lag.

zyran said:
I took my daddy's airtrek turbo (with permission) and floored it. Too much turbo lag.

airtrek doesn't have turbo lag... if you install the boost guage... you would see that the turbo comes in really quickly... quicker than the evo I must say because of the smaller turbo... only boosts about 19psi

last time i did something crazy was ages ago, if u dont count speeding.
andrew hui andi use to hide in bush's and chuck eggs at cars and bikes. fucking funny shit that was

Stand on a bridge with a highway going underneath it and make foto's with your cam, make sure the flash is on, they'll brake like they've seen the devil