Creationism vs. Evolution

nope it's not that.You actually say you are a Muslim and you still openly insult Islam.
Even Justin noticed that.What do you mean you are not an atheist I thought you did say that somewhere

Thinking scientifically does not cancel out your religious beliefs.

I agree with that but Im still confused as to your mocking of religion and the beliefs and now you claiming to be muslim.

Im very confused. :?

general said:
and don't you said it your self nitemare that the chance to find an intermediate species is low.Don't you think the skeletons you found could be of another animal totally different by no means same.
you said there were no intermediate species at all, but i showed you few that were found.. - when you look at the picture of that archeopteryx.. it's basically a lizard with feathered wings - that is clearly an intermediate species, a cross between two otherwise distinct classes!

general said:
he shape of organs in pigs and humas is very much similiar why don't you say that man came from pigs
they are similar, not because man came from pig, but because MAN AND PIG HAS COMMON ANCESTOR!

now.. look at this picture, which shows the intermediate species between land animals and whales..
shermer_whale.gif

...notice the whales' front fins... bones have same structure as land animals have, you can clearly see 5 "fingers" now why would god create a whale with fingers, when clearly it doesn't need them? that's because whale evolved from a land animal....