Creepy dutch tv program

edkwon

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2020 Kia Telluride, Tesla Model Y
Some tv show where a kid is singing live and basically being molested in front of a studio audience. by a creepy, fat adult program host, im sorry but did this show actually air in Holland or was it just relegated to weird internet video status?

http://my.break.com/Content/view.aspx?ContentID=485248

I showed it to some friends and they're wondering if its some comedy show parodying pedophiles, since none actually know what this show is.

Last edited:
I am going to have some respect for humanity and assume it is a comedy parody of some type.

It wasn't... that bad o_O He was just sitting on the weird guy's lap, I mean they could just really like each other. Maybe they're father and son. It's just different cultures. Kinda like when European girls skip arm in arm, it seems odd to us, but it's perfectly normal to them. That's the way I see it. The kissing was a little odd though.

As usual, the internets get some things right but made the wrong conclusions

the guy's a famous host who's had a TV show for about as long as I can remember.

He's always messing with his guests like that, he's just doing it for laughs. He's NOT a peadophile.

He was almost sued a while ago when he pushed one of his guests into a stack of champagne glasses...

so yeah, comedy/parody, nothing more nothing less

Ah yes, the good old days when somebody wasn't immediately considered a pedophile when someone was around a child that isn't his.

Good times.

It wasn't... that bad o_O He was just sitting on the weird guy's lap, I mean they could just really like each other. Maybe they're father and son. It's just different cultures. Kinda like when European girls skip arm in arm, it seems odd to us, but it's perfectly normal to them. That's the way I see it. The kissing was a little odd though.

Obviously you didn't wait 'til the very end... :p

Nevermind Paul de leeuw. He has some strange ways...that's all. i can't see him molesting a boy for real.

and if this were real, and not a joke, how could he adopt 2 sons way after this was aired? ;)

This will most likely turn into a
21obm07.gif
-thread.

Difference in cultures, men in southern Europe kissing each other (on the cheek) aren't automatically gay. Compare it to that.

Greetings.