My recipe is:

- 3 eggs
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/4 a cup of melted butter
- 1/2 tea spoon of vanilla
- a pinch of salt

Cook for 90 seconds each side at medium heat

Serve drenched in maple syrup. Bacon optional.

My recipe is simple.

300ml milk
250g buckwheat flour
2 eggs
Pinch of salt

Pour the milk in a mixing bowl, add the salt, and while stirring with a whisk, gently and steadily add the flour to it. Add the eggs one by one and stir to combine. The batter is best if left alone for 10 minutes before cooking.

Cooking: melt some butter and heat up a large frying pan or skillet. Liberally coat the inside with melted butter and pour in enough batter to make an even 2mm thick layer in the pan. Once the top is dry flip it and fry for another minute or two.

Very nice with bacon and cheese. Bacon is to be added and gently fried before the batter goes in, cheese is added after flipping.

There is a crepe stand just a few miles from my house, it is the best food in the city. They have a good selection of sweet crepes with fruit and/or caramel, dark chocolate or nutella, along with some classically French ones like sugar, butter, and lemon juice. For lunch, they have a good selection of savoury fusion-style crepes made with buckwheat gallettes. Lunch menu is designed to cater to local community, which is very diverse. I usually go there two or three times a week and order "la citron", which is a sweet crepe with sugar, butter and fresh lemon juice. Sometimes I get the "la pistou", which is pesto sauce, salami and mozzarella on buckwheat. Good stuff all around.

My recipe is simple.

300ml milk
250g buckwheat flour
2 eggs
Pinch of salt

Pour the milk in a mixing bowl, add the salt, and while stirring with a whisk, gently and steadily add the flour to it. Add the eggs one by one and stir to combine. The batter is best if left alone for 10 minutes before cooking.

Cooking: melt some butter and heat up a large frying pan or skillet. Liberally coat the inside with melted butter and pour in enough batter to make an even 2mm thick layer in the pan. Once the top is dry flip it and fry for another minute or two.

Very nice with bacon and cheese. Bacon is to be added and gently fried before the batter goes in, cheese is added after flipping.

so it ends up liek a big thick pancake? got pics?

Also, you mentioned using buttermilk one time, when and why is that used?

They're just normal thin pancakes. Buttermilk is needed when making the thick American style ones, the acids in the buttermilk help the bicarbonate to rise the batter when baking.