Croatia meet: Any interest?

Boobo-oobo

Car(s)
e46 330xd Touring
Ice and me were talking about his, and I just wanna see now if anyone would actually show up. We counted like 5-6 FG members that are "close" to Zagreb, but if someone wants to show up from anywhere in the world, please do :p. The meet would be at my place, i have plenty of space, we can make BBQ, Medvednica (mountain near Zagreb) and Zagreb are very near me so we can take a drive and have fun in general.

So, anyone in?

Yeah, it's a bit closer. And we can race up Sljeme and finally see who has the better car. :p

I come with bike if weather permits. When shall we do this then?
I just propose it be on a Saturday.

I'm up for any day. So thats kinda up to all of you guys, when you can make some time . . . Is end of next week too soon?

Hmm, maybe something closer to the end of September? 22.?
In any case, make it a saturday, any one, anda I'll try to make it, no plans so far.

Kk. Then lets make 22.09. as meet day. If anyone has any problems with this date, let us know and we'll move it accordingly ...

No can do on the 22nd. Nicjasno and I are going sailing for 9 days.

Ah, true. We're leaving on the 22nd. In my head I had a post structured that would reflect that. Guess a few words took off on their own.

Ajd, odlucite se vec jednom. Ak je 15. u pitanju, onda se izjasnite kaj prije, da se dogovorimo oko rostilja i sl. ak ste za . . .