Crocs?

evoWALO

Not a Steve Irwin thread but something about the rather 'horrid" but comfy footwear.

AllBeechCrocs.jpg

:shock:

:shock2: m-my eyes.. too.. much..bright..colours! :?

Their ment to be good for travelling, as you can't make them stink. They sell them everywhere here but very few people wear them. Lots of rip offs popping here and there too.

around here every 5th~ person walks in crocs, and i don't see the point. they're ugly, horrible, get very dirty, and they're as comfortable as having your feet in condoms.

Now if they were called Stingrays.....

/going to hell.

Picture link is broken. But I know what you're talking about. I've actually seen quite a few of them around... incredibly ugly, IMO.

Ugly? Yes.
Fucking comfortable? Yes.
Don't smell? Ever? Yes.
Staff discount? Yes.

That's why I own a pair.

I hate those clogs. A few people at my work wears these damn things, and it's deemed fashionable now that Nordstrom carries them.

Don't care if they are cheap, no thanks. I think I'll just spend the $120 for Dansko clogs. (As a cook, standing around all day kills my back and legs, so gotta need proper shoes.)

These are a godsend in the operating room :) Need the ones with no holes in the top though... just trust me on that one.

Yeah, when i worked in a hospital 90% of all nurses and OR staff was alking around on these things, preferrably colored in the most hideous pinks ever conceived by man.

But they are damn comfortable, walked around on a borrowed pair all day when i had to upgrade the computers in the ORs.

Last edited: