Curtis Got Slapped...or Why the Rest of the World Hates the USA

hemoh

Car(s)
Saturn SL2
This has made the rounds on a few political sites I frequent. The main point is that a Missouri woman is a bit upset that a teacher slapped her son at school. And when I mean "a bit upset," I mean concoct a 40-page manifesto CC'ed to the President, VP, three senators and other high-ranking officials. But wait, there's more! The woman has issued some demands that make most rock stars' travel riders look like a Sears Wishlist. Did I mention that race factors significantly into her letter?

You have been warned.

Pretty sure you didn't actually copyright your family's name, Lisa.

Holy fuck, look at her demands! She's batshit! She even wants a job out of it! :lol:

I feel so sorry for Curtis. Not only does he get slapped, he has to live with that woman.

EDIT: Seriously, I'm laughing so hard right now.

Last edited:
That woman is so batshit insane it makes Glenn Beck look like FDR.

"All expenses paid upgrades and remodeling to current residence, to my spesification and comfort level, and the comfort level og my son, Curtis."

"For the next 9 years: Monthly in-person Jazz drum lessons with the great Winard Harper and Otis Brown, respectively, all expenses paid (travel, lodging, meals and private instruction fees)"

"$250 monthly Quik Trip Gas card for the next 9 years"

:lol:

Can it be arranged so that the teacher can slap the mother?

I misplaced my facepalm

I misplaced my facepalm

If I were Obama, I'd arrange a meeting with her on the white house, then when she arrives, i'd slap her. Or burn her letter in front of her, with all other copies burned but one to be sent to the American association of pshycology. That kid would be going to child services.

The worst part are not the demands (Which equate to ?I'm fucking set for the next decade?) but the fact that she actually expected to be taken seriously. That's some fucked up stuff right there.

http://img529.imageshack.**/img529/9141/kyonfacepalmm.jpg

Last edited:
You know the moment you see the first page with the font you'd normally see in crappy Powerpoint presentations that this was going to be a doozy. I'm re-reading this and falling over in stitches at the fact EVERY DAMN PAGE has a picture of Curtis and the redundant line at the bottom.

I smell meme! :lmao:

All I needed to read was "Kansas City, Missouri".