Custom BMW 6 series

Andy

Car(s)
C4 VTR 2.0 HDi
This is rather old so it may be a repost, but i didn't find it here.

Anyway... this is a custom 6 series by a Lithuanian coachbuilder; The standard 6 series doesn't quite float my boat but this... this is just insane:shock:

lithuanian_bmw_6_series_1-0917-950x673.jpg

lithuanian_bmw_6_series_5-0917-950x673.jpg

The rims are too bling in my book and the back looks silly, but overall it's awesome :woot:

The whole article here: http://peekcars.blogspot.com/2008/05/lithuanian-coachbuilder-unveils-custom.html

KILL IT!!!!!!!!!!! AAGHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111one

I don't mind the sculpted headlights, nor the fender flares (okay...maybe a little) but the fron "chin" and the sides just look awful.

And you are right: The wheels are just not right...

Is this the car posted a while back with the bodywork shaped out of foam?? Either way, I don't like it - can't quite believe I'm saying it but I prefer the standard 6.

Yeah. I def remember seeing this in carbage (more than once too I think)

:lock:?

Wheels are waaaay to big. Kill it with fire.

No! don't kill it! give it to meeeee! I like it

The front is a definite improvement over Bangle's 6-Series, which always looked to me like a big whale having a good weep.

The rest though, bad enough that it cancels out the improved front. if you manage to make a 6-Series uglier from any angle, well you deserve some type of overachiever award.

dont judge me, but i quite like the looks of it. back is a bit weird, but...

i prefer the russian version of m6. volga v-12

BMW-M6-GAZ-TOP.jpg

Last edited:
dont judge me, but i quite like the looks of it. back is a bit weird, but...

i prefer the russian version of m6. volga v-12

BMW-M6-GAZ-TOP.jpg

Yep, this is definitely the best looking conversion of the current 6 series.

Returning to that hot wheels beemer, it seems it's a love it or hate it car. Carbage, kill it with fire, close thread but I still like it :lol:

I with the kill it with fire people. The regular 6-er looks much better.