• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Cut out reviews from a TG episode?

empowah

Say I wanted just the CTS-V review, so that I can host the 10 minute segment on the web. What program should I use? I did a search and came across VirtualDub, but I'm having trouble using it. The audio doesn't match the video, and I can't save it properly... it turns out to be 30 gigs. :-/

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

hundreds have cut it out for you before

i think it's on racingflix, or just try searching on emule for "top gear CTS-V", might give result as well

if you wanne do it yourself...i have no idea what to use

It's not on Racingflix, and I can't find it on emule. :(

i use avi-mpeg-splitter from www.boilsoft.com

I used it to get rid of stupid intros of star wars characters in some vids i had :mrgreen:

justin syder said:
I used it to get rid of stupid intros of star wars characters in some vids i had

ha ha ha. The jabba dude ones. I have replaced all those shit quality vids with new 350 MB ones.

I use VCD cutter to cut out segments. Its easy to use.

Re: Cut out reviews from a TG episode?

empowah said:
Say I wanted just the CTS-V review, so that I can host the 10 minute segment on the web. What program should I use? I did a search and came across VirtualDub, but I'm having trouble using it. The audio doesn't match the video, and I can't save it properly... it turns out to be 30 gigs. :-/

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

You have to select what codec you want to compress it with. 2 pass xvid tends to be the best with the second pass at about 800bps. If the start of the segment that you want to cut happens to be on a keyframe, you can use direct stream copy.