Car(s)
2007 BMW Z4 3.0 SI
Where everything began

post-2-1086544217.jpg

What happened next

a132651d-day.jpg

Map4.jpg

Man does war suck...

And may I add that out of all the five invasion forces, only the Canadians managed to complete all of their objectives as planned for the end of the day.

Yes, it really does suck (damn that Bush family)

But, it's imporant to know your history, know who fought for our freedom etc..

I don't like war-movies that much, although I'm a big movie-watcher...I can recomend the 10 episode series "Band of Brothers", which I assume most pees here have seen. If not; run and rent the whole series at ur lokal video-place..
Anyone agree?

haz

war sucks, but its good to be free?

hypocritical, yes. without war you cant live in freedom.

were it not for that "damn" war, most of europe might still be under some german control or even having germany as an official language.

I see your point man, but what people is trying to say is going to war sux, but fighting back and standing together when one are attacked is usually nescecary.

Or?

haz

justin syder said:
war sucks, but its good to be free?

hypocritical, yes. without war you cant live in freedom.

were it not for that "damn" war, most of europe might still be under some german control or even having germany as an official language.

If it weren't for war there would have been no one to occupy Europe in the first place... little flaw in your logic there. :p

I know I don't quite agree with all of your views concerning war (namely Iraq), but conflict is an inherent characteristic of humanity and is absolutely impossible to get away from. :cry:

ever seen the landingsite in france? i've been there couple of times, very impressive!! you still have the big holes in the ground made by the bombs, the bunkers are still there, ripped apart, must have been one hell of a battle

zenon said:
I know I don't quite agree with all of your views concerning war (namely Iraq), but conflict is an inherent characteristic of humanity and is absolutely impossible to get away from. :cry:

i can atleast agree with that.

I think we all have respect for those who fought and died trying to liberate Europe from Hitler, and also in any other such war. That's the bottom line.

As someone mentioned above, this planet will NEVER see an end to war, unless the human race is entirely destroyed. We all have our opinions on Bush and the war and Iraq, but the point of this thread was to remember the fallen, those who fought, and the tradgedy of those wars.

All I can say:

remembrance.jpg

Yup :D

now people will think it was something discusting because I said bleh.. lol

:|