D Motor?

jsausley

Car(s)
'16 Audi S5, '14 CC R-Line, '12 Ariel Atom 3
Not sure if this is the right section to ask.. I looked at other forums but I couldn't find one that really matched my question exactly.

I'm taking German at my university. I thought that as a personal project, it might worthwhile, and fun, to watch episodes of D Motor (or another German car show? It's the only one I know of), but I couldn't find any anywhere. I don't know how many episodes they made, actually, but it doesn't seem like there were many.

Does anyone here know where one could find some of these episodes? If not, is there another German car show which might be interesting? I don't mind if it's rubbish compared to Top Gear, I'm just looking for something to watch or do that might help me move along in learning German, while still being interesting.

Cheers.

dmax.de is your friend, but it might be only feasable with a proxy.
There is something to be found in the Video offers section of Finalgear.com and there was/is a subbing team somewhere to be found.

Personally I'm a big fan of Auto Mobil shown at vox and previously known as Auto Motor Sport TV, but I can't really tell for now how the parting of Peter St?tzer damages the appeal.
Again a proxy could be necessary.

D-Motor is off since 1 1/2 years since Schrick left.

If you want yourself to task a reall Challange, then try "Grip":

especially if you try to learn some slangs, like the people from my district:

(Even I stuggle to keep up whith him :lol:)

Last edited:
"Jow, und dann sind die Schrauben kuaz, weil dat Blech zu fett iss!" This guy's brilliant, he's my personal hero! What is it with commercial TV's used car buyers always being from Northern Germany, though? Der Checker is one of us, too, isn't he?

Der Checker is from Bavaria afaik...so is Lina.

Last edited by a moderator:
Der Checker is from Bavaria afaik...so is Lina.

Checked it, he's from Augsburg. Lina's from Munich, but lives practically next door to me ;)

(and is quite annoying. Her standards regarding what she does for screen time/money are lower than Hammond's)

Last edited: