Dads new 2008 Ram 1500

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mistake I could have sworn Moparman was US - still Canada is a big country and lots of rough stuff is needed from ones auto/car so I stand by what I said. Nice car for his dad's circumstances and a cool choice of extras.

Probably not for us, the old Hilux would do for the UK in a similar role, IMHO.

Is this the first 'Post Your Car' thread that will get locked?

I wouldn't worry about the Canada/US confusion, basically the same country anyways.

Jetsetter Do NOT tell the Canadians that - oooh some are even French. ....

They are basically separate from Canada. I believe quite a few wanted to become their own country.

Yeah, I was kidding... Canada might as well be the 51st state for you Europeans. <_<

My mistake I could have sworn Moparman was US - still Canada is a big country and lots of rough stuff is needed from ones auto/car so I stand by what I said.

Perhaps his dad is a contractor and needs the truck to haul stuff.

You can do that with a 1994 4 banger nissan, and not look like a cock at the same time.

96nisankingcab.jpg

Not trying to trash moparman or his family (they might need to tow the entire US Pacific fleet), but i wouldnt be caught dead in that thing.

You can do that with a 1994 4 banger nissan, and not look like a cock at the same time.

96nisankingcab.jpg

Not trying to trash moparman or his family (they might need to tow the entire US Pacific fleet), but i wouldnt be caught dead in that thing.

How does having a dodge make you look like a cock? And for the record, I drive a 4 cylinder truck and it is as slow as fucking hell. Thing can barely get out of its own way and then you add a load...... It's nice having a vehicle with power.

I would also like to add that thinking like yours make you sound like a cock. Sorry but that is the truth.

Last edited:
Cletus approves!

Actually, I've always quite liked rams, not the new one so much, but the early ones have charm in a way.

I hope it has a good use!

Yeah, I was kidding... Canada might as well be the 51st state for you Europeans. <_<
Well other people may have forgotten but I know who, in the recent past our friends have been when we were in the shit and it was not the US BTW. Thanks to AUS, NZ, SA and the WI (yes I know about and am grateful for the WI contribution).

96nisankingcab.jpg

Uh...no, you can't. Not for many people like my friend's father's business, when he needs to haul massive sheets of drywall across town. Compact trucks have their purpose, just like massive trucks like this.

I love how people on this forum criticize others for blindly following JC's comments, yet show a guy in North America with a big truck and they descend into blithering xenophobic Euro-snobs. Ice, I'm wagging my finger at you, please keep the irritating penis cliches to yourself.

Sometimes I think I've logged into the Prius forums.

Thanks to AUS, NZ, SA and the WI (yes I know about and am grateful for the WI contribution).

Ok, I have Australia, New Zealand, South Africa............and Wisconsin?

There are other places in the world but yes Wisconsin sent many brave people over to help out the mother country when it looked like it was going to be over run by bureaucrats from Brussels. :lol:

Actually I meant the West Indies not a country but a collection of countries in the Caribbean who actually are our true friends - it was a pop at many Brits who forget it sometimes.

There are other places in the world but yes Wisconsin sent many brave people over to help out the mother country when it looked like it was going to be over run by bureaucrats from Brussels. :lol:

Actually I meant the West Indies not a country but a collection of countries in the Caribbean who actually are our true friends - it was a pop at many Brits who forget it sometimes.

Ah, thought that might be it.

Is this the first 'Post Your Car' thread that will get locked?

hope not, I think the mods should just delete the insulting comments... and a ban for a week or something for the smartasses to cool down and spend some quality time with their egos

I love how people on this forum criticize others for blindly following JC's comments, yet show a guy in North America with a big truck and they descend into blithering xenophobic Euro-snobs. Ice, I'm wagging my finger at you, please keep the irritating penis cliches to yourself.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I think it's a nice truck, although I wouldn't put 20" wheels on it. To me, trucks are utility vehicles.

And while I don't have one, that's only because I have access to several.

Then again, I think the term "homeowner" is foreign to most posters here.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.