Dads new 2008 Ram 1500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pick-up. Ignore all the ignorant comments in this thread, you do not have to defend yourself against such nonsense. Although, over here they are pretty much useless, too wide for most in-town roads, and can you spell fish-tank on wheels (aka flooded bed, i just love our rainy climate over here (yes, you can get covers, but that just defeats the whole purpose of a pick-up)). Which is why everyone here is driving buses like Transit, VW T4/T5, and of course the ubiquitous Korean crap like Hyundai H200 and the like.

Enjoy the RAM

PS.
If i don't see pics of that AMV8 before sunday's Top Gear episode is over, consider yourself banned :p

http://img180.imageshack.**/img180/1044/90689066iw6.jpg

Wait, is this the AM or the Dodge? :cry::cry::barf:

Obviously the Dodge. And the reason the AMV8 wasn't in the picture with all my dads (and moms) other cars is because naturally, he keeps it in his garage under lock and key.

I'll get some photo's for you guys this weekend, pinky swear. :lol:

Obviously the Dodge. And the reason the AMV8 wasn't in the picture with all my dads (and moms) other cars is because naturally, he keeps it in his garage under lock and key.

I'll get some photo's for you guys this weekend, pinky swear. :lol:

You better lol

I kinda like that truck... it's a truck!

Wow, I just read through about 3 pages of nothing but pickup vs. hippie arguing! :lol:

If it makes you feel better, anybody who says the truck sucks can just be run over :-D

Hehehe

Well the Ram aint slow either it could beat up some cars :D 8)

Gotta Love trucks with big V8s. It's always fun to see the face of some poor ricer after you spank him off the light in your Truck/SUV

Gotta Love trucks with big V8s. It's always fun to see the face of some poor ricer after you spank him off the light in your Truck/SUV

You think that's fun? You should try it in a bright blue PT Cruiser! :p

I do that all the time lol. I even spanked a brand new BMW 328Xi with my Trailblazer. kid never even saw it comming.

I do that all the time lol. I even spanked a brand new BMW 328Xi with my Trailblazer. kid never even saw it comming.

How did you beat a car that does 0-60 at least a full second quicker than your's can?

How did you beat a car that does 0-60 at least a full second quicker than your's can?

Simple, i ran a 15.6 in the 1/4 with my truck. It does 0-60 in around 7.3 seconds. Not 8.

This kid weighs probably 230lbs. (extra weight) and i just know how to drive. He was a cocky ass in his brand new BMW and was pissed when i took off ahead of him in my truck.

Believe me or not, the 328 is SLOW.

I know what i saw. I distinctly remember him saying "your truck is slow" and i said "Wanna race"

:/

Status
Not open for further replies.