Daily Fail: Jesus born on June 17. Christmas will now have to be rescheduled...

It's that thing that's usually celebrated by fat 50+ year old ladies working in the post office :p

to quote Ned Flanders "science is like a nerd in the back of the cinema telling you how the film ends"

Next stop is the proof that mankind did evolve from apes (or aliens), and that the "soul" and "inner voice" and so on are just electric or subelectric or whatever impulses in the brain and so on, proving that everything a human being can experience is a pure bioligical effect of certain origin, therefore there are even less chance of any form of afterlife and every single religion will collapse after a few generations of kids will be tought this as proven scientific facts.

After all the nonsence i hope mankind will advance to a whole new level, probably more oriented on the future than on the past. This will help in two ways:
1. Gay Marriage and other minorities civil rights issues.
2. "Bible", 'Sin", "Allah" (and other) remakrs will finally die out.

Last edited:
In that case, religion is standing out in front of the theater telling you why you shouldn't see the film in the first place.

If I may speak on behalf of Jesus. It must be a relief to find out that your birthday is actually on June 17. It must suck to have your birthday and Christmas on the same day!

^I don't get it ... where does the "science" part come into the picture? Was it the turning of water into wine? Or was it the virgin that got pregnant? :p
To me it can't be science-fiction, it's just fiction.

Virgin birth would be Human Pathogenesis...

I was going to go with asexual reproduction - neither sounds fun.

If I may speak on behalf of Jesus. It must be a relief to find out that your birthday is actually on June 17. It must suck to have your birthday and Christmas on the same day!

Birthday: Dec. 24th

:cry:

16th here.

On the up side, I was able to swing the one big gift as a "combo" birthday and Christmas. On the down side, I had to help decorate for Christmas more than two weeks before my birthday - that sucked.

I always got two gifts out of principle, even though my parents told me to give up birthday presents when I was 12 and Christmas when I was 15. :?

The Christmas thing I can understand, they never celebrated it when they were growing up in China, but cmon, birthdays are something special! At least I still got cake!

2rhmuqp.jpg