Daily Mail accuse Clarkson of Lying about "I can't ride a motorcycle"

Just about every tabloid does that - haven't you noticed?

And this country has several crap tabloids - The Sun, the Mirror, the Star, The News of The World, The People, the Express......
all are shite in their own special ways
If I ran a real newspaper business, I'd be offended if you lumped that trash in with me.

daily mail basically has a hate campaign against alot of things, government, the rich, the poor, more government etc etc. theyre all just a bunch of misery guts who hate the rich having lots of money, hate people having fun, hate the poor for scrounging....the list goes on. i think they must support middle england because all they ever do is relate stories back to the middle classes having to pay more taxes because of "said piece of news"

is it a reputable publication..... is it fuck. it should be on the fiction aisle.

i wouldnt even dignify it by using it as bog roll.

Ah, I think I got it, thanks.

I guess over here in America we've learned to filter out from the media all sorts of BS for decades that something like this wouldn't even make the news ticker on the bottom of your telle screen.

Ah, I think I got it, thanks.

I guess over here in America we've learned to filter out from the media all sorts of BS for decades that something like this wouldn't even make the news ticker on the bottom of your telle screen.

Please tell me, you are being sarcastic here. :(

He could get all his news from PBS/NPR...

Actually one of the main reasons I switched to NPR for newsifying; they know their listeners could give two fucks about celebrity gossip or Missing White Girl, so I actually get to hear interesting news.

I don't want to know why the Daily Fail is picking up on this, what I DO want to know is why the fuck is this thread this long already? Does it really deserve this much attention? Does ANYTHING the Daily Fail do deserve this much attention?

STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS!

Alot of people have been asking whether this is the DM vs Top Gear.

In fact if you read the DM you'd realise it's the DM vs BBC.

Th DM wants to get the licence fee scrapped as soon as possible so it uses stories like this to attack the beeb, to be honest I'm fed up with paying towards Jonathon Ross' 18 million salary too.

The BBC has a naturally left wing bias (something TG themselves have sent up a number of times) and the DM has a right wing bias, so these kind of spats will go on as long as the licence fee exists.

Scowy