damsel in distress, in need of a knight in shining armor

sifu

Car(s)
-11 BMW F11 528i Sport
Err not really a damsel, but at least i got youre attention and sorry for quoteing James Blunt in title, but i need some information on alloy wheels which im gonna buy in near future. I have set my sights on Alessio Prestige Spider 17" alloys with 4x108 spacings. Its a bit of a problem because as of january 2008 alessio doesnt have an importer to Finland and stocks have been sold already. :wall:

What i want from you is that can you recommend or link some pages / sites which sells and delivers such alloys to Finland with a modest postage costs.
Or if you know some other manufacturer which makes alloys like those Prestige Spiders, preferably manufacturer which is big enough to have importer to Finland. Anything which will help me to get these wheels..

If youre wondering what kind of alloy is the Alessio Prestige Spider...
There ya go:
Alessio_SPIDER_thumb.jpg

Doesn't Mille Miglia offer basically identical wheels?

EDIT: Yep, the F20s.

http://img299.imageshack.**/img299/3590/r1212317345mr9.jpg

Ooh they look nice on a Mondy, and I never thought that geraration could look any good. That is a mondeo right? looks a bit odd.

Thanks for the alternative, but mille miglia is busted, or atleast the importer of the brand.

No boobies?

Damn you!

/also: turn in your man-card.

Classy. Fit better than the Mille Miglias would have.

loss of couple of spokes makes a huge difference imo. I do like em. Also the 2nd gen mondeo is a better looking .

You challenge, should you decide to accept it Mr Phelps - is to find a pic of a 3rd gen Mondy with better rims, this PC will self distruct in 10 seconds, good luck Mr Phelps.

odd... over here your car would be called a Ford Contour.

Nice choice of wheels though.