Daredevil on Netflix

Aston Martin

Proudly supports terrible french cars
Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
daredevil-poster.jpg

I'm not a comic guy, but I love the Marvel Universe. I just saw Daredevil the new series is on Netflix.

I know nothing about him except he's blind and I caught the end of a 70's hulk movie with him in it. I also saw the end of that Affleck movie and it annoyed me that he had his black eye makeup on. He removed his mask and had no makeup on and it bugged the shit out of me.

Maybe this will be good?

This started in the random thoughts thread, but fuck me, this deserves it's own thread. :blink:

The season went up today on Netflix it's 13 episodes about 55 minutes each and the best part is it's a 15 rating, so you see some fucked up stuff. Like really messed up stuff, which adds to it.

Are we getting too many Marvel products? Probably, SHIELD is still mid-season and Avengers is out in a couple of weeks. But this is worth the watch.

So it's good? IMDB and Rotten tomatoes both have an above 9 score for it (for now) I know it's maybe a bit early, but still, that is excellent.

I also know very little about Daredevil, haven't seen the movie, haven't basically seen anything with him, printed or animated.
So this will all be new to me.

And if Marvel is giving us quality material, which, apart from that iffy season 1 of AOS, it is, then I say just keep bringing it!
They (well, Disney) are throwing big money into their projects, getting quality people, and making good stuff.

DC is so far behind it's not even funny anymore. That irks me a bit since I'm more a DC fan.

I'm on episode 9 and so far there hasn't been a bad episode. I'm a nitpicky bastard and I can't find anything wrong with it, bar the odd Batman Begins esque moments.

I like AOS, but this is better.

Last edited:
Loved it.
Also, Debora Ann Woll. <3

^ I have to admit, on her first ep, I was like, "meh," But, then, throughout the series, I was like, "daaayyuum! When did that character come in?"

Good series. The guy that plays Fisk is on another level compared to the rest of the cast. Not liking the new costume though, I would've liked to see a more solid color but I guess it would be too similar to Affleck's.

Last edited:
That's because he's played by Vincent Motherfucking D'Onofrio, best known for his role as Agent Robert Goren in Law And Order: Criminal Intent. He is one of my favourite TV actors.

Haha, should've known, a ghost-pale redhead, just your type :p

What can I say? I am a man of simple tastes. :lol:

Also, it's a crime they died her hair blonde. I know it's needed for the character, but still.

An scarier, something I didn't think was possible after watching "The Cell".

Yep, it is.
Watched the first episode.

I was going to watch 1 at about 10 last night, the problem is I would have marathoned the lot and not gone to bed.

Just marathoned the shit out of the season and was left wanting more episodes.... Great series, better than the first for sure.