• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

DATA CABLE HELP

Raheel

Photoshop Mod
Car(s)
BMW E46 318 CI
I bought a data cable for my siemens C65. i installed the drivers and the device was installed correctly.

but when I connect it to the phone, there is nothing on the phone. it does not detect the cable.

I think the data cable is from prolific. please help..any ideas.

I guess you need a software for that... At least back in the days with the s55 you needed one... Check the box in which the phone came! Or the siemens site.

BTW, what can you do with it anyway? It doesn't have mp3 support or something like that... Just editing the phonebook?

Buba

Buba said:
I guess you need a software for that... At least back in the days with the s55 you needed one... Check the box in which the phone came! Or the siemens site.

BTW, what can you do with it anyway? It doesn't have mp3 support or something like that... Just editing the phonebook?

Buba

You could get to the internet via gprs, or edge (if it has this option).
in here without any minute pay (only tranferred data is payed).
Some operators have 16.95?/month unlimited transfer.

Yeah, but you would buy a phone with a higher GPRS class if you are really into stuff like that...

Buba

I don't know how this works in Germany, but here in the US if you have certains Sprint phones you need a cable, AND some special $50 software you can then go online from basically anywhere. It's a real pain in the butt to get working. I've literally spent hours trying to get something like this work for a friend of mine.