• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Day of Defeat: Source Free Weekend

TechZ

Captain Internet
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
Audi TT '08 (Sold) S8 '02 (Sold)
Valve's press release announces that they will hold a free weekend for Day of Defeat: Source, their popular WWII multiplayer shooter.

The free play begins at noon PST (3 pm EST) on Friday. All you need is Steam and the DoD: Source files pre-loaded onto your machine (or wait until the weekend of the event to download, if you so choose to).

This weekend Valve is inviting everyone to try Day of Defeat: Source for free via Steam. Visit Steampowered.com to pre-load the game and be set to play at 12:00 pm PST on Friday, when the Free Weekend begins. Join the ranks as Axis or Allies troops located in Western Europe during the height of the war in 1944. For more information, visit www.steampowered.com.

Sweet, I've been wanting to try this out. :thumbsup:

http://img122.imageshack.**/img122/6386/n00bs3qd.th.jpg

n00bs got owned by cvrefugee (me)...haha!

I played one or two rounds. Was okay, not really a fan of how the games are structured.

I prefer ET.

yeah its a cell shaded shooter. came out a while ago. I played the demo and it was pretty good.