Daytona vs. Boat, Parts 1 & 2

"Move your scrap off the harbor..." :lol::lol::lol:

Can't be watched from my current country or location :(

Someone help us!
Maybe you should try again. I'm in continental Europa as well (the Netherlands) and i'm able to see the video's at topgear.com, but not allowed to use the BBC iPlayer.

EDIT: :oops: Bugger, it worked yesterday but not anymore :(

Last edited:
Uh oh, I'm not able to watch videos either and always have in the past.

Maybe it's down temporarily. :cry:

Just tried to watch it with my reg ip and got video not available.

Switched to a UK ip and it works.

Looks like they are trying to block us.

Maybe you should try again. I'm in continental Europa as well (the Netherlands) and i'm able to see the video's at topgear.com, but not allowed to use the BBC iPlayer.

Hammerhead, are you still able to see the videos? I'm in the Netherlands as well and things were fine this morning, but I am being blocked now. :(

Skylock, how do you switch to a Brtish IP? I have got an IP-scrambler, but that seems to allocate an IP adress from Asia most of the times.

EDIT: some of the videos are still available, others aren't. I am still trying to figure out the system, but it seems the outtakes are blocked which is kind of weird, because as it never has been shown on the BBC, the licence fee argument isn't valid.

Last edited:
*is very annoyed now*

Now I can't even access anything on topgear.com/uk . Anyone else getting this?

I was able to watch them last night, along with some other stuff there; but then midway through one video (not either of these) I got a "video not available" message. It's happened to me before; I just end up waiting until the next night, when all is well again. :nod: No IP scrambling, or masking, or anything.

I'm in the UK and I can't watch it at present. It's just sitting there waving its "loading player" thing at me and not doing anything :( I also keep getting read errors from TG.com/uk so it's possible there might be a few gremlins in the works at the moment.

I can understand blocking full episodes in the iplayer thing, but now they are blocking segments that got cut and weren't aired on the show?