DD, Track, Burn

I would DD the 918 due to the EV capabilities and general 21st century refinements that we see in cars today. I would track the 959 because honestly, who wouldn't? and I would burn the CGT, as I've never been a huge fan of its looks and I've always thought of it as a generic supercar.

So many burnt CGT's... /faith in humanity :(

DD the Carrera GT - I can't imagine anything better than winding out that V10 in the Boston tunnels.
Track the 918.
Sadly, destroy the 959 :cry:

Same. As iconic as the 959 is... it does nothing for me. The other two though are some of the most beautiful cars built in a time of fugliness.

I would sell them all and buy something I can actually get my broken body into.

:wheelchair:

Get off my lawn!

Tuesday Trackday Muscle

Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca
ClfxInk.jpg

Chevy Camaro Z/28
E39NwHa.jpg

Dodge Challenger SRT8 Core
5TuYsvE.jpg

This one is hard for me. I'd love to DD and track the Mustang and get rid of the other two, but since I can't, I think I'd DD the Challenger, track the Mustang and destroy the Camaro.

Last edited:
Easy. Track the one made for the track: the Mustang. DD the one that's roomiest and most comfortable: the Dodge. Kill the butt-ugly Camaro.

What you said. I have little knowledge of muscle, but god, the Camaro is offensively ugly.

DD the Challenger, track the Mustang, burn the Camaro.

DD the Challenger, Track the Mustang because duh, and burn the Camaro with extreme pleasure.

DD the Mustang,
track the Z28,
burn the Challenger.

DD: Challenger
Track: Mustang
Burn: Camaro

I'd DD the Mustang and track the Camaro if the Mustang didn't have the Laguna Seca package. But, unfortunately, it does.

DD: Challenger
Track: Mustang
Burn: Camaro

Track: The Mustang, sort of a no brainer isn't it ?
DD: Camaro Z/28 - To be honest I wouldn't turn down either one but as I don't hate the looks of it (though the backend is still too fat for my taste) and I prefer the interior looks over the Challenger.
Burn: Challenger - Only because one has to go.