Dead macbook charger?

I subject my tech to high levels of abuse. No fruit-based laptop so far has lasted longer then 1.5 years with me. We'll see how the Thinkpad's legendary ruggedness will fare.

I use my laptop for maybe a couple of hours a day if that, my charger was in perfect condition not even a kink in it
I think there should be a mileage meter for computers like for cars. I use my laptop probably 8 hours a day average so that would rack up the laptop miles pretty damn quick.
I subject my tech to high levels of abuse. No fruit-based laptop so far has lasted longer then 1.5 years with me. We'll see how the Thinkpad's legendary ruggedness will fare.

Really? WTF do YOU do to your laptops then? My 4 year old MBP despite being covered in dents and having had soda spilled on it (that did cost me a new keyboard though) still works save a bit glitchy and slow. I can max out this brand new top of the line quadcore one far enough to make the cursor lag with shit like this that was a full 40 something MB for the PSD file so 4 years out of date is a bit slow for me now. :lol: Though the newer ones seem to be sub par quality compared to my '07 model it's far from for example, my hp laptop that is in several pieces in the basement which lasted a whopping 6 months before I killed it.