deaf or blind? Just curious ... please add choice.

deaf or blind? Just curious ... please add choice.

• lose your sight?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Viper007Bond said:
justin syder said:
blind, because i love music so much.

I think I'm with bigfoot on this one with "neither. ;)

well then you really don't see my point, at all .......... is it so damn hard to understand?????!!! :roll:

haz

First off, that's easy - if I HAD to choose, I'd much rather be deaf than blind. Being deaf, I could still drive, see my girlfriend, see what I'm doing when I have sex, walk, run, ski, waterski.....I can't end that list. Being blind, you would have to overcome a whole lot of obstacles before you could do half of those....sight is SO much more important to me. And if communicating is important, learn how to sign, get a good text messaging phone, and carry a pen and paper. Yes, it's gotta be tough, and there are obstacles to beat with deafness as well, but IMO, blindness is much worse to have.

On a side note, I think Josty's been into the hash again :lol: :

Jostyrostelli said:
That's a really tough choice...I think it would be my hearing, when I would be blind I couldn't even drive a car or walk normally on the streets, I wouldn't even be able to get myself a cup of coffee...I think blind people have lots more difficulties than blind people...no offence of course, I would choose hearing..

Yeah, me too Josty :lol: :p