Feature Race: 40 Laps
Practice Time: 18:00 GMT
Sprint Race Time: 19:00 GMT
Server: [FG] Racing

WR's as follows:

XRT:1:31.99 Setup Unavailable SO Town Foward setup
RB4:1:31.71 Setup Unavailable SO Town Foward setup
FXO:1:30.83 Setup Unavailable SO Town Foward setup

Allowed Cars (Racers who's name are not listed here can take any car)
Mischief (RB4, XRT)
Matt (XRT)
Firefox (RB4)

I have checked the rules that Pdanev posted and it seems he said you have to use every car before you use the same car again and not everyone gets their car choices reseted when we switch to the Reverse course, therefore these three racers have not used all the cars and will have a limited choice for the race.

Keep practicing and see you at the race!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have checked the rules that Pdanev posted and it seems he said you have to use every car before you use the same car again and not everyone gets their car choices reseted when we switch to the Reverse course, therefore these three racers have not used all the cars and will have a limited choice for the race.
I thought that the car limitations won't get reseted at all. The rules just say you have to use all three cars before you can use the same car again, nothing about resetting the limitation after all three cars have been used. Not that it would have any difference in my car choices, I just wanted to point that out.

I thought that the car limitations won't get reseted at all. The rules just say you have to use all three cars before you can use the same car again, nothing about resetting the limitation after all three cars have been used. Not that it would have any difference in my car choices, I just wanted to point that out.

I don't know... me and mischief had this discussion before and we weren't sure what would happen so I just typed that down to make it clear.

Just to be sure: Are we racing the track regular or reverse? The title doesn't mention anything, but ESPNSTI ;)

Hmm...don't know if it's good or bad, but this weekend I'm not behind PC at
Saturday evening...first bigger "grill and chill" over long time in other side of our small country :D

Good god this track is horrid in reverse format...Basically whoever doesn't crash out will win.

^hmm... I've had zero practice for the race so far and will do some tomorrow morning in my brothers G25 wheel :D

I don't think I will make it to this one. The track is pissing me off.

c'mon where is everybody? me, mxm and geeman. 20 laps with only 3 is no fun. :(

Q was fun and challenging. I thought i had pole position but espn was 0.04 of a second quicker. So I started to push and in the end i got pole with 0.04 of a second infront of Espn. :)
Sprint race was 1st from start to finish not really spectacular, increased the gap with every lap. and then the feature lol
Feature race was hard and fun. After some touching with Epsn I drove into the wall a few times, which gave me allot of damage. :( Then I thought lets change the setup a bit, because tires where getting hot and the inside of the tire was getting too hot. So i changed some camber and pressure things, but it turned out the other way around lol. I just barely got into the 1:34.7x
I need to close the gap because of my long pit. geeman and mxm and espn where the whole race very very close together. Then in lap 12 I think I joined the queue :p
Geeman and Epsn where gone with 1 lap each. I had some more trouble with mxm :) Very close racing :) but then in the last lap mxm mis shifted (to first) in a critical corner, and I could pass him :(

was a nice race, hard track for the tires. (excluded epsn :p)
I'll do the stats in a few minutes :)

Last edited:
Last edited:
I didn't have any time to practice and showed up just before qualifying, so it was pretty surprising to get a 1st place in feature race :)

It was nice to end my season to victory and it was also the farewell race for my shitty DFP which is gonna get replaced by the G25 :)