• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

December 12th, 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overheat

Forum Addict
Jeremy goes green with the Toyota Prius, Richard and James are in search of the worst handling car and the Mitsubishi Evo 8 goes head to head with a Lamborghini Murcielago.

but honestly... the prius performance isn't that bad for a "green" car... had one acclerating beside me at the traffic light once... the power of the car surprised me :shock:

no... in my proton...it didn't outrun me BTW... I just never expected it to be so fast :lol: ... if I was in my rx-7... i would cry if it outran me

The Prius makes an insane ammount of torque off of its secondary power, so that's probably why it seemed fast off the line. They make 295ft. lb of torque :)shock:) and 67HP :)lol:).

I love how we are weeks ahead....

Evo baby...if it was that 400 HP one...damn the Evo then

Whoo, I love it when Hammond and James do something together. Can't wait to see their segment on the worst handling car ever. :D

andyhui01 said:
which evo are they using... the normal 280hp one?... but there is no way a evo can beat a lambo.
Ya, that seems like an odd comparison. Even the FQ320 can't keep up with a Murcielago at all. :?

Top Gear Power Lap Times said:
Murcielago 1.23.7 White
Lambo Gallardo 1.25.8 W White
EVO VIII MR FQ 320 1.26 White
A shootout between the FQ320 and Gallardo would be more realistic.

Man, I can just imagine it. Jeremy drives the Murcielago and Richard in the Evo. Jeremy says, "Murcielago is lovely. But I hate it..." "Murcielago outhandles but I hate it...." and so on until, "Now, you must think I'm mad for saying that the Murcielago is garbage compared to an Evo VIII. The truth is.... they're both garbage. And this is why...." and then he drives and brags about the F40 for about 10 minutes before saying its garbage as well compared to an Aston Martin and thus ends the segment. Just some Clarkson Formula. :D

wingnutsc said:
Phix said:
Can't wait to see their segment on the worst handling car ever. :D

how much you wanna bet they'll say it's an american car? :roll:

Well, I wouldn't be surprised. More like it'll confirm what I already think it will be. :mrgreen:

zenon said:
Murcielago 1.23.7 White
Lambo Gallardo 1.25.8 W White
EVO VIII MR FQ 320 1.26 White

so does that mean the Gallardo is quicker than the murcielago... cuz if its wet they knock 4 seconds off right?

perhaps, I always forget about the 4 second rule. Someone should post the list with all the 4 seconds removed :)

isn't the Gallardo cheaper and less powerful than the Murcielago?... although the Gallardo is ugly as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.