December 12th, 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as possible, that's all I can say at this point.

umm is this the last episode of this season?

No, there's 4 more shows, that's including this one yet to be released. :)

Viper007Bond said:
As soon as possible, that's all I can say at this point.

Hey dad, we there yet?

How about now, are we there now?

Are we almost there yet?

Are we almost there now... how much further?

:lol: :wink:

Well, I really was laughing out loud during the Toyota Prius review, my family must have thought I was a little strange for how loud I laughed. So that bit really stood out for me. Overall, I found this episode to be thoroughly enjoyable, and the awards section was enjoyable too. :)

Overheat said:
I've got it burned on DVD, not sure how much use this is, but it's there if you need it.

well I guess that if you can send it to him that would be quite useful, since we'll be losing time finding that other source prolly

By the time I recieved it in the mail from him, I'd probably have another source.

Daniel - probably a few days.

Viper007Bond said:
By the time I recieved it in the mail from him, I'd probably have another source.

Daniel - probably a few days.

uhh... He can get if from the DVD to his comp and upload it, think about the technology viper, snail mail is old shit! :wink:

No, it means I gotta find another source again and have it re-encoded.

all the more reason to get permanent backups instead of waiting til a problem arises then panic and desperately search for an alternate source at the last minute. :|

koenigsegg?

koenigsegg?

anyone know when the koenigsegg ccr is supposed to air? i've been waiting all season to see that...

Status
Not open for further replies.