December 12th, 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 20 meg away from having the one on Suprnova finished, where it'll be sitting on the 100mbps server. If Viper wants a copy of that one to reencode and release, that's fine. I'll probably just stick it up on a web page incase anybody wants it.

The cddvdheaven.co.uk (suprnova) torrent is as close to dead as you can get now. Both trackers hand you an error as thanks for clicking them. I know of 900 ppl that might just not be happy they wasted their bandwidth...lol. Theres something on their site about server load so it might be a temp thing but last seed was 3 hours ago.

I already know the new Mustang is craptastic so Im in no hurry to get this ep.

I'm happy to do my part sharing, but this is getting ridiculous

| file: top.gear.s05e07.pdtv.xvid-pixtv.avi |
| size: 733,984,768 (700.0 MB) |
| dest: /tmp/top.gear.s05e07.pdtv.xvid-pixtv.avi |
| progress: #############################################################_____ |
| status: finishing in 1:49:07 (92.3%) |
| speed: 162 B/s down - 589.4 KB/s up |
| totals: 648.2 MB down - 14.7 GB up

I already know the top gear crew will dump on the new Mustang, so I'm ESPECIALLY in a hurry to get this ep. :D

I'm also on the Suprnova torrent. 92.4% and no seeder. This sucks.

yeah sucks bad..92.4 so close :/ .. man i;ve seen alot of those new mustangs on the street, the rear is ugly as ever.. and they're slooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww.. never new top gear will be testing it on this ep.

What doesnt make sense... that I dont need the TG trio to tell me the Mustang is crap? I mean the retro styling is kind of cool, mega hp is always cool, its a straight line monster but I still cant get over the fact that were almost in 2005 and Ford is still sticking to the retro solid rear..... thats as bad as GM still using drum brakes on their $20k+ cars.

Okay, inso has the complete copy of top.gear.s05e07.pdtv.xvid-pixtv.avi and is uploading it to an FTP for my friend to do the usual re-encode to 350 MB. All is good in Top Gear land. :)

yay, yo viper can i get access on that ftp? i'd like the 700 rip ;) :p

Actaully, instead of stealing and re-encoding another group's rip, sandys offered to make a rip for us (same guy that did the last FG) and with the quality he does, I accepted his offer. Woo! :D

<3 sandys

ETA ?

Status
Not open for further replies.