• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

December 13th, 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overheat

Forum Addict
On tonight's final programme of the series, Vicki Butler-Henderson, Tiff Needell, Tom Ford and Jason Plato nominate the best new cars of 2004. Plus Tiff drives the new Ford GT and we find out whether a Mosler road racer can beat the fastest thing round the Fifth Gear test track so far, the Ducati 999.

i like tom ford he is a really good presenter....

we've seen the Mostler last week.. weird.

anyway fingers crossed hoping that the RIP goes well!

I was thinking the same thing. They did the Mosler last week...

the correct info is the same minus the mosler part,

On tonight's final programme of the series, Vicki Butler-Henderson, Tiff Needell, Tom Ford and Jason Plato nominate the best new cars of 2004. Plus Tiff drives the new Ford GT

I dont use radiotimes anymore as this is the third time with a mistake like this. Ill take accuracy over early info on eps. Finding out that Jason Plato tests the 430 instead of Vicki as it said in radiotimes was the last straw. :evil: Im miticulous like that. :wink:

justin_syder said:
Finding out that Jason Plato tests the 430 instead of Vicki as it said in radiotimes was the last straw

I think Radiotimes didn't get it wrong... I think 5th gear had a last minute change because Tiff even said at the end of the show before the f430 vicki goes to test the New Ferrari F430

lwells said:
I hope they update us about their Lotus too.

LW.

According to the chat with Tiff after the December 6th eppisode they are still looking for a decent gearbox :( . They might have an update by now though.

Aston

mike_tseng said:
i like tom ford he is a really good presenter....
i dont know about that :eek:, i get the feeling he knows crap about crap sometimes :roll:, i mean just look at him! nways, has this ep even aired yet?? being in Aus im waay ahead of UK time...

I like Tom, he has character. Ya hes chubby, and his hair looks like it was styled by a fork in an electric outlet and he doesnt spew specs from his lips like an ex race driver but its this individualism and goofy temperament that makes him not just another boring presenter. Hes the class clown.... just hes getting paid for it now.

Between him and Jason the show is watchable. Not that Im ragging on Vicki and Tiff, they're great .... just sometimes Tiff is a bit too scripted and Vicki is a bit too school girlishly giggly and flirty.

VUK recorded it but his encoding software is fucked up. So it's being uploaded to the ftp but it's not VUK's rip, alternate source again

It's there now, but it's a matter of how fast Viper will be to click a few times (big effort) and then get some seeders (who are faster to react than him most of the time)

P.S. Viper, we love you like that you know it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.