Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Thanks viper and sandys!!

Advantage of being one of the first people to download...275kb/s on DSL :D

Will seed until the end of the day :)

thanks Viper/Sandy downloading now :mrgreen:

was there any mention of the esprit project?

G :mrgreen: 8)

lol let them get the money for the espirit first

I can't get enough of that Ford GT. Like Jeremy said, we like cars that have sex and violence - and the GT is just so violent looking :twisted: .

Could Tiff give the GT a bad review just because he knows Jeremy is getting one?

Is it me or has Tiff adopted Jeremy's tendency to say "in the world" very dramatically?

What do you mean bad review? He said F430 is better, but it doesn't really equals to GT being bad :)

I think Tiff always said "in the world" quite dramaticly. That's one of the few things that are common between him and JC :)

P.S. It's that song again! Right there in GT review! It has words this time :) Anyone recognized it yet?

MXM said:
OH! I got it! Finally!

Ian Brown - One Way Ticket To Paradise
You are my HERO! :shock: :mrgreen:

I absolutey love Ian Brown too... I can't believe I didn't know this (he used to be the lead singer of the Stone Roses, who are one of my favourite bands). Nice work! :D

Man that first major drift that Tiff did in the GT was ill. That's why we love him.

Oh, and thanks again viper.

Just got it (in 10min 36sec avg. down 275 KB/s). Can't wait to see it (whole show and Vicky ) .
Thx to all seeders.
I'll seed for min 24 hours (curent upload speed ~300KB/s).

Thanks viper

But Someone please, How do you get the downloaded file, out of azureus. I have downloaded it and its complete, but in my download folder, i get a lil bit torrent file, with 15kb - what do i do with that??

Tha_bounce said:
Thanks viper

But Someone please, How do you get the downloaded file, out of azureus. I have downloaded it and its complete, but in my download folder, i get a lil bit torrent file, with 15kb - what do i do with that??

Umm...I use ABC, but my guess would to right click on that lil torrent file, go to "Open With...", then choose Azereus. Azereus should recognize the torrent tracker. If not, get rid of it and use ABC :D

I can't believe they chose the same car for COTY...methinks it's only because of their inability to give away something like the Carrera S :p

Regardless, I'm looking forward to when and if this GTI is coming to Canada. We don't even have the new Golf yet!!! I dunno what Volkswagen NA is thinking...

Tha_bounce said:
Thanks viper

Look under Tools/Options/Files Theres a heading "Save to default data directory". See if its there... if its been changed.

Anyone notice the "race car driver" poke at TG? :lol: Im waiting for next weeks show to see if we get a "we blow more stuff up" or "were on for an hour" from Jeremy.

Likwid said:
Tha_bounce said:
Thanks viper

Look under Tools/Options/Files Theres a heading "Save to default data directory". See if its there... if its been changed.

Anyone notice the "race car driver" poke at TG? :lol: Im waiting for next weeks show to see if we get a "we blow more stuff up" or "were on for an hour" from Jeremy.

Yeah i love it when they make jabs at TG. I think there is some bad blood between Jeremy and Tiff, though they deny it in public. I really do miss the spars between Tiff and Jeremy when they were both on TG tho. I'd love to see more competition between Pluto or Vicki and Tiff on the show. I miss the friction.

MXM said:
OH! I got it! Finally!

Ian Brown - One Way Ticket To Paradise

Doh, I hate american music stores, I was looking for the perfect soundtrack for something i am working on and this song would be perfect (minus vocals of course) but the american stores (tried rhapsody, napster, buymusic.com and itunes) don't even mention the CD this is on. I found it on itunes UK, but apple's restriction by location sucks. :-\

Doh, I hate american music stores, I was looking for the perfect soundtrack for something i am working on and this song would be perfect (minus vocals of course) but the american stores (tried rhapsody, napster, buymusic.com and itunes) don't even mention the CD this is on. I found it on itunes UK, but apple's restriction by location sucks. :-\

Well you could buy it, if you're into that sort of thing, on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...25/sr=2-2/ref=pd_ka_b_2_2/102-6318912-8224163

But I had no problem finding it on the usual p2p music stealing networks =) Didn't find the instrumental version tho.