• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

December 14th, 2003

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Who cares if the Cayenne looks horrible, it can do things other "SUV"s can only dream of doing...instead, they'll get stuck "going across a croquet lawn". :lol:

CanadianLoonie said:
Who cares if the Cayenne looks horrible, it can do things other "SUV"s can only dream of doing...instead, they'll get stuck "going across a croquet lawn". :lol:

i think JC represents the general consumer so of course, looks mean a whole lot. personally i could care less cuz i aint buying one, i just like JC's antics. "it's got the sex appeal of a camel, WITH gingivitis"

cayenne, toureg = same thing. diff badge.

Ditto. In fact, my neightbor has one and it looks really nice. :)

for an SUV and the performance and driving it can do, as clarkson showed in the ep, it is a great car but it is ruined in my opinion cuz of the looks.

Torrent rereleased.

The video or the ZIP? There may be an issue with WinZip not liking such long filenames (especially if you're on like Windows 95 or 98). And yes, I've gone to much shorter filenames. ;)

Can someone help me finish my download? I'm at 83.1% and had to restart my modem when it froze. By the time I was back online there were no seeders around.

I do realise you guys can't seed all day long and I do appreciate being able to get the other episodes.

And if you're firewalled (it'll show yellow), that makes you be able to connect to a lot less people and makes your download slower. So, if you can, make sure you aren't firewalled and have the ports forwarded if you have a router.

Cheers fellas,

I'm downloading again (92.5% completed).
I am firewalled here, which would explain the slooow speeds, oh well it is worth it. Thanks again.

Please reseed you guys, I've just 2.1% to go.

Currently seeding
Top Gear 2004.01.25
Fifth Gear 2003.12.22
Fifth Gear 2004.04.05.

Seeding, problem is that everyone that is connected is firewalled and so they can't connect to each other.

I'll ask one of my unfirewalled seeders to get on as I'm firewalled as well (and I can't bypass it).

As for you, work on bypassing your firewall. It'll make life eaiser BT wise. ;)

Needs seeding again. :?