December 19th, 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overheat

Forum Addict
RadioTimes said:
This week, who can get to the ski slopes first - Jeremy by road in a Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, or James and Richard by air? A rally car goes head to head with a bobsleigh and this week's 'Star in a Reasonably Priced Car' is Eddie Izzard.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?

8)

I loved the DB9 vs Train segment and have been eagerly awaiting a 612 review. I can't wait for this episode :)

why is it always JC in a car and JM and RH in something else... anyways... can't wait to watch it... but the bobsleigh section and rally car would be crap... just like evo vs the mud-boarder kinda guy

some hoe, who cares. This should be a good one.. btw the evo and that kid was not bad.. loved that yellow 4x4 whatever its called.. man i'd drive one to school mwahaha :twisted:

OMG, Eddie Izzard! I love him. He's sooo f'ing funny. :D

if viper says so, then he's not :p jk
they should get conan o'brien hahaha imagine that tall idiot in that car :p

Tall idiot? Take that back before I punch you. I love Conan too (more).

I like him too, thats why i mentioned him
conan > jay leno long face

nah, I like triumph but not Conan, I've only seen a few vids of him and Triumph and they're all the same, it gets boring

Conan's funny when he does his outside-the-studio bits. I remember he took his Ford Taurus to a Ferrari museum, and was telling them that his car was the most beautiful. I liked it when he did the old-time baseball thing too. The massage one was good too.

Back on topic - How can Jeremy beat a plane?

It will take into account waiting times and things like that imo - the other two are gonna run into some real probs methinks. Would be nice if he doesn't win tho imo - predictablity isn't fun.

well if may and hammond will hire a chopper with a pilot for the local transport (from the start to the airport and airport - ski resort) then jeremy is toast. so they will probably screw something up and jeremy will win.

Jeremy will find a way to make the ferrari to go 450mph...

He'll prolly drive it onto a C130 and then parachute the whole car out over the mountain...

Actually if he did that I wouldn't care if he won haha... just as long as the car didn't have a parachute.

Status
Not open for further replies.