December 19th, 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
andyhui01 said:
I'm a seeder

right... is it done uploading?

btw... I rather not d/l the 700mb rip... the last time I tried... vipers rip was quicker even though I started it like 1/2 a day later... thx for the offers anyways...

if you say so :)

btw currently @ 94,5% eta 7 min on the 700MB rip

There is a uknova.proper version on uknova, but I'll wait for this masterpiece here.
Thee quality here is superb.

Episode is almost done uploading, but I'm going to bed as it's 4:15 AM. I'll try not to sleep all day.

One of the best episodes ever. If you love hot laps, this episode has something that can blow the doors off the Enzo. If you love TG's contests, this episode has 2 epic battles between the 3 chaps. Not much talking and lots of extra track action, this is one quality episode. I was simply blown away

Wanna see it! Somebody up it somwhere... ;-)

Buba

Viper007Bond said:
Episode is almost done uploading, but I'm going to bed as it's 4:15 AM. I'll try not to sleep all day.

So, it'll take a while... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanatos said:
oh for christ sake just download the 700meg version

Got a whole Season of 350meg rips... That's fine for me, plus I have to save bandwith as in 3 days my new traffic period starts... I'm good at using the very max of it... ;-)
I just gotta get a flatrate...

Buba

That was an awsome ep!!! That race in the Ferrari was better more humorous then the DB7/train race :D

chagga said:
Wangsdeli said:
Btw, Raider007, who's the girl?

Yes Raiden , tell me right now =)

/ch

Adriana Lima....I think, model, started out , Victoria Secrets.....and adverts, run ways etc...

Viper007bond said:

whoops... didn't see viper's post... he changed his avatar... I usually recognize ppl by the avatar or sig :lol:

Who ever the hell voted for the winning Restoration Rip-Off ought to have their balls removed. Poor, poor choice. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.