• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

December 19th, 2004

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Buba beat me on the 26th Top Gear, but I'm first here!

I vote this one as the best episode ever! :)

REALLY GREAT EP! I forced my girlfriend to watch it and she kinda liked it... At least she told me so...
They should do those challenges every week in spring! But I guess stuff like that is fucking expensive. Does anyone know which car they used as the scaglietti "following car"???

Buba

BTW: 100 Posts...

//edit: Grr, Cruzz :wink:

Yeah, this episode f'ing rocked! :D

Buba said:
REALLY GREAT EP! I forced my girlfriend to watch it and she kinda liked it... At least she told me so...
They should do those challenges every week in spring! But I guess stuff like that is fucking expensive. Does anyone know which car they used as the scaglietti "following car"???

Buba

Was there a glimpse of it somewhere? If there was maybe someone could ID it, the "Guess that car game" thread wasn't for nothing. :mrgreen:

Buba said:

Cool :p

Buba said:

hehe

Cruzz563 said:
Buba said:

Buba

Was there a glimpse of it somewhere? If there was maybe someone could ID it, the "Guess that car game" thread wasn't for nothing. :mrgreen:

Buba said:

Cool :p

Buba said:

hehe

I haven't seen any...
I remember when FG did their 575GTC thing they got a 612 as well... Maybe TG did just get 2 612's...

Buba

I remember reading somewhere that someone hit JC's 612 in the rear with a taxi... didn't see that bit in the show

No he didn't there was some sort of Range Rover thing behind him and he braked very when he saw James and Richard...you can hear a little bang but that's not the car....I think

Ok, so who would be willing to send me this episode via Msn.....As im home for christmas and Net here, would take forever with bittorrent, and i mean FOREVER. Please someone........??

Tha_bounce said:
Ok, so who would be willing to send me this episode via Msn.....As im home for christmas and Net here, would take forever with bittorrent, and i mean FOREVER. Please someone........??

I have serious slow upload speed...
But anyway a TG ep never took longer than 3 hours via BT to dl, and not FOREVER for sure...

Buba

Buba said:
Tha_bounce said:

I have serious slow upload speed...
But anyway a TG ep never took longer than 3 hours via BT to dl, and not FOREVER for sure...

Buba

Not when home is Ghana, West Africa, a third world developing country , where we only moved from Dial up to Dsl, in the last year.....It'll take forever trust me, i tried it several times.....

I only have DSL as well, 1 Mbit down... I maxed it out on a couple of eps...

But Hokiethangs FTP still says it will be back up later today, so have a go in a couple of hours... In case you havent followed the thread...-> http://forum.finalgear.com/viewtopic.php?t=1805

You could also try another BT client, I have azureus, works great!

Buba

Songs used in the episodes...

Songs used in the episodes...

Just saw this episode. It was the best one I have seen. Nearly all of these shows are like mini movies, lol.

I was wondering if anyone knew what the background music was in this episode though. I tried finding credits and info, and even emailed BBC (which gave me a stupid auto response) but I can't find it anywhere.

I'd really like to know what the songs were at these times :

* 6:15 - ( where the guy gets off the phone with Jeremy, and he's like 'maybe he's crashed ) and it starts playing some song. Keeps playing until about 7:15.

* 10:00 (song starts playing when they move from the place shot to Jeremy fixing his wipers) and ends around 10:25.

* 46:08 (song that starts playing before he is in the car and is saying it's snowing, before they got on the train)

I've been trying to figure out for days what these songs are. If anyone could help that would be awesome. At least point me in the right direction, credit page or something.

Going to check out the rest of the forum now. Nice site.

I was in Los Angeles the past two weeks so I couldn't post anything. Beautiful city, I wish I lived there instead of Toronto.

I still think the episode with the Zonda roadster and battle between the 575 and Vanquish is still the greatest. This episode is second best.

The writers of Top Gear need to think of better segments next series. Just by looking at the DB9-Train race, it was obvious who was going to win the race to Geneva. It just wouldn't make any sense if a car loses.

Jostyrostelli said:
No he didn't there was some sort of Range Rover thing behind him and he braked very when he saw James and Richard...you can hear a little bang but that's not the car....I think

Rover braked and honked. The banging noise and shit was from Richard and James throwing their gear on the ground and at Jeremy.

i think the following car was landrover discovery or range rover.
I got a question they show shots of the 612 from the front means they must have had to co-odinate with jermey on that they are gonna go ahead of him and then tell him to drive past them . Won't all these things cost jermey to loose some time. ?
(when is the next series starting).

Maybe they are shooting on the way back...

I totally DON'T think it was some offroader as he somtimes drives faster than 130 mph...

Buba