December 26th, 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt they'll like it too much, Clarkson doesn't I think.

weren't they talking about how slow it accelerates... well if it is build well and handles ok... they might like it

Oh yes Ariel Atom OMG slobberdrool... :shock:

(Stiggy better take it around a bone-dry track)

Damn, this season is DESTROYING my HD space. :cry:

andyhui01 said:
weren't they talking about how slow it accelerates... well if it is build well and handles ok... they might like it

They were talking about the 1.6 petrol version, and I think it would be only reasonable to get the 2.0 diesel over to the test track, as it is surprisingly the most powerful of the engines for the 1 series. But Jeremy doesn't like the diesels either... :lol:

But as the Golf GTI returns to the spot light, I doubt there will be any real contest in the category of best small car of the year.

honestly... I would prefer the Civic type R... just love the sound of the VTEC... I'm sure Sir_dude would agree with me :wink:

andyhui01 said:
honestly... I would prefer the Civic type R... just love the sound of the VTEC... I'm sure Sir_dude would agree with me :wink:

I really struggle there. I love Honda and the Type R but the Golf seems rather astonishing. The Civic may be as fast or faster and perhaps more fun, but for everyday use I think the Golf would satisfy me more.

... No... I think Im to young for the Golf. Civic Type-R for now, the Golf when I get old and boring. :wink:

I drove a 1 series few weeks ago. That is one cute car I must say, like a Golf but feels bigger and more massive. I don't care what JC will say about it, I really think it is a nice car.
And as for the VTEC noise, I like it too, it sounds like something electric of some sort. Maybe it's just me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.